Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Maximus and Axis went to the Excalibur.

“Come on. Let’s get this show on the road.”
Axis said somewhat impatiently.

“Well that’s great.” Hydro says as he drinks his energex.

Hammer then began explaining his plan on how to face Nemesis without holding anything back, he asked if Auros will be besides him in battle to face Nemesis as he drank his energex as well.

1 Like

Seeing that Hecate finished her job he stood up.
“I am going to look for Dicius. You coming?”
She asked Seraphicon.
@BlackBeltGamer98

@Chromeharpoon Seeing that Infernocus didn’t protect himself, Dicius slash decapitated him.

Meanwhile Sparkplug finished his fifth glass of Energex. Now that each personality was allowed to take over the body whenever they wanted he had to drink five glasses, one for each of the personalities.

Piston and Myriad walk up behind Ironclad. They may not carry Relics,but are formidable enemies in combat.
Whetstone stays on the ship, excited to see Trecedim and, hopefully, the next Prime.

Seraphicon nodded.

Auros felt Hammer’s plan was a good one.

She left the armoury and started looking for Dicius.

“I don’t expect we’ll win but it would surely give enough time for the others to get the Matrix gun also I’ve noticed a giant rifle in the Hangar we could use that right?” Hammer asked.

Overgrowth walks past, seeing that Axis held the Emberstone.

“Hey, not to sound greedy…” she says, “but those of us going back to Cybertron are probably gonna be up against, like, all the Terrorcons. A rock that can bring back the dead and somesuch might be useful against legions of the _un_dead.”

1 Like

“We’ll need to buy as much time as we can for The Next Prime.” Auros told him.

Seraphicon grabbed the Forge and followed Hecate.

“It wasn’t my choice. Old man angle bot over there wouldn’t let me put it down.”
Axis said, pointing to Auros.

OOC:

@Chromeharpoon Can you please respond? If you have time, of course.

“Well then lets get going.” Hammer said.

“Yeah right, we have a battle to fight.” Hydro said.

Overgrowth shrugs.

“You know how the older folk can be sometimes…” she jests.

“Erm, no offense, Father,” she quickly apologizes to Auros.

OOC: sounds like you already wrapped up the fight. Dicius won.

Auros shrugged, he’s gotten used to this kind of view the young had of the elderly but she was right in that he was old and was a bit forgetful sometimes.

OOC: Oh, really? Thanks.
IC: Dicius stood still a few seconds to calm down. He then stood up and turned the room off.

“I’d give it back but he looks like the kind of guy where primus himself would hate you if you hurt his feelings.”

2 Likes

“Everything alright?” Hydro asked concerned, he did not like when somebody called him old well those only besides him. “Hey you might be…old but you are in a very good shape.” Hydro said trying to light the mood.

Hammer nods and smiles.

He nods, “Just my old age showing.” He said, pretty secure about it.

“Eh doesn’t really matter now does it.” Hydro said.

“Also I got to tell you something.” Hammer said to Auros as he explained everything in a sort resume, as he fought his inner demon and won against it finally freeing himself from it with the help of everyone and that he has now full control of his powers.

Cargo, Zipline, and Absolution rejoin the Cybertron group carrying their respective Relics.