Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Back on Cybertron, things were not going well for the forces of the Cybertronian Commonwealth. Terrorcons of every kind rip into the living children of Primus, and Chaplain himself was looking quite the worse for wear. His chipped sword cuts into the Terrorcons that surround him, however he couldn’t hope to hold out for much longer.

High above the battlefield, in Unicron’s sparkchamber, Nemesis Prime rises to his feat, his form now a horrifying replica of Unicron’s image, the Dead Matrix sunk deep into his chest once more:

The false Prime bellows a mighty, echoing roar as the light within the Dead Matrix begins to slowly pulse.

All throughout the planet Cybertron and her colonies, the innumerable Wells and Hot Spots dotting them all begin to pulse at the same frequency as the Dead Matrix.

The final stage of Nemesis Prime’s scheme had begun. All that stood between him and ascension now was time…

…And perhaps a few determined heroes…

4 Likes

Suddenly a powerful shiver ran down Maximus’ spine.

“Hey. You alright?”
Axis asked.

“I don’t know. Something feels… Wrong.”
The Predacon replied.

Firestorm suddenly fell over and disconnected from his Transtector, clutching his chest. (Same hallway that Maximus and Axis were in)

Auros listened to Hammer’s story. Tge proud look in his eyes was that of a father hearing his child tell about a great victory in life.

The Angelicons were providing relief and support wherever they could in the battle.

Seraphicon looked at Hecate, “We need to make our move.” He told her, referring to what little time remained for those on Cybertron facing a likely monstrously strong force lead by even mightier versions of The Heralds.

2 Likes

Suddenly a strange feeling came over Hammer, he felt he needs to go to Cybertron now. “Auros I think my story has come to an end now, we’ll continue after, we need to go to Cybertron now.” Hammer said as he stood up.

Hydro Rex did the same, they waited for Auros.

Auros nods, “We need to find Rhisling, it’s the only way we can get to Cybertron quickly.”

He calls for an announcement on the PA.

“Lets meet on the Hangar…there are something which could help us even more in battle.” Hammer said.

“Yeah Iet’s do that you down, Auros?” Hydro asked.

Alarmed, Overgrowth goes to check on the Headmaster.

“Come on!” Ironclad barks over the comm., “Time is not on our side here!”

Ichor and kladi felt the cold chill, “what was that?” Muttered kladi,
“The end,” simply replied Ichor

“For Cybertron, I will gladly lay down even my life in the defense of my people.” Auros said as he rose.

“Unicron…” He garbled, “He is waking; get the Cybertron team there pronto!” He yelled, “I’ll try to bring the cavalry.” He groaned.

His chest pulsed with faint purple light in time with the Dead Matrix, Dark was reacting to the signal and trying to hold it back. You’re not taking me! Not while I still exist! he mentally yelled.

1 Like

Overgrowth offers to help support Firestorm.

Liege Maximo, Bootleg, Daybreak, and Nightfall gather around Ironclad as the Knight holds the fully mended Rhisling.

“we’ll be going to Cybertron,” replied Ichor, before grabbing the scythe and tossing it to kladi.
“And we’ll buy you some time, hopefully enough.” Adds kladi. Gathering around the ironclad

“That’s an order!” Firestorm told her, “Cybertron needs you and I am gonna try to bring Optimus for some backup.” He said, he gives her the Enigma, “Use it well.”

Auros followed Hammer and Hydro to get the weapons and reach Ironclad.

“Teletraan Iota,” Seraphicon said, “Prepare to make for Trecedim at maximum Transwarp as soon as the Cybertron team is away.”

1 Like

Overgrowth begrudgingly accepts the Enigma and runs out to stand near Ironclad.

A three-note chime is heard.

“Affirmative, Seraphicon,” acknowledges Teletraan Iota.

1 Like

“You know that feeling you get when it’s the final ten minutes of an epic movie, and you don’t know whether your favorite characters will live or die?” Zip asks Cargo.

“No.”

“‘Cause I am buzzing with that feeling right now.”

“Sure it’s not that two cups’ worth of alcohol you just drank?”

“78% sure.”

2 Likes

Maximus and Axis enter the Excalibur.

“Let’s get going! We don’t have all day!”
Axis said sternly.

“Alright we’ll meet you there at the Hangar.” Hammer said as he and Hydro Rex rushed exiting the Bar.

“Rex go in the Armory there is a weapon which could be used.” Hammer said.

“Right.” Hydro said making his way to the Armory.

Hammer ran towards the Hangar and he found the LRAN Rifle. “My oh my…it looks beautiful.” Hammer said.

Hydro on other hand reached the Armory he searched for the special gun Hammer told him about, as he looked around in the end he found the The Radio Disruptor.

He takes it and runs out of the Armory entering the Hangar. “Wow.” Hydro says as he saw Hammer with the LRAN Rifle.

Hammer used his strength and took the LRAN Rifle carrying it. Hammer and Hydro Rex reached Ironclad. (@Chromeharpoon)

“We are ready.” Hydro Rex said.

Firestorm managed to link back with his Transtector but his movements were visibly painful and weak. His resolve keeping him up and running, “As soon…as the Cybertron team…leaves…” He groans, “…We’ll be out…of here faster than you can say…‘light our darkest hour.’…” He heads for the bridge to try and help in any way he could.

Auros was with Ironclad, holding his greatsword and the Star Saber ready.

“Why does everyone keep saying that!”
Axis said, frustrated and confused with everyone spouting “darkest hour” like it was an inside joke and she was the only one who didn’t get it.

@MaxinePrimal @MichaelTheLightBringer @meepinater @Toa_Vladin @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @BlackBeltGamer98 @Ace

Once everyone had made their decision as to which group to join, the Excalibur begins to rise into the air, bound for Trecedim.

Ironclad activates the Triptych Mask, through it witnessing the bloody battle at Cybertron’s north pole. The sight fills him with dread and horror, but the Knight steels himself and pushes these feelings aside. Raising Rhisling above his head, Ironclad closes his eyes, breathes deeply, and wills the sword to warp them to Cybertron.

All around Ironclad vanish in a flash of verdant light.

3 Likes

“It’s the zero hour,” Zipline says with emotionless coincidence before he, Cargo, and Absolution are warped away.