Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Auros proceeds to slice and dice the Terrorcons with very surprising grace and power for his old age using the Star Saver and his Greatsword in tandem.

OOC: GTG, BRB, bye!

2 Likes

OOC: not at the moment, no.

IC: [quote=“meepinater, post:10920, topic:46844”]
Piston swung his hammer in great strokes, attempting to smash several Terrorcons at once.

Blackgem unleashed a massive stream of bullets from her repeater, firing it at the terrorcons while she sliced at any that came close with her glaive.
[/quote]

The combined efforts of our heroes begin to force the Terrorcons into retreat.

Cargo grabs Zip’s arm and flings him at a group of Terrorcons as the projectile transforms into a series of blades.

Piston stops short and fires missiles at the Terrorcons, continuing the assault.

Blackgem fires her repeater at the Terrorcon’s retreating backs. “Get back here, I’m not done with you!” She growls.

These attacks tear apart more of the undead, their army now in full retreat. The forces of good regroup and begin to assess their losses.

Zip shifts back, lying on the ground. “You know, that’s probably the first time that’s actually hurt.”

A white hand reaches out. “Well, lad, I think ya just saved me from getting trampled! Much obliged!”

Zipline glares at the hand and helps himself up. He turns to stare into a mustache, a pair of headlights, and a beret.

“‘Name’s Swingstep!”

2 Likes

" ‘Ey, you look familiar," the nearby Bootleg comments. "Didn’ we run into each other a few weeks ago on Junkion?"

A Commonwealth frigate descends from the sky, deploying numerous transport shuttles and cargo vessels to take our heroes and their allies to safety. En masse, the forces of good begin to board.

Near the Hydrax Plateau could be seen the flaming wreck of another battleship, it’s surviving crew currently being evacuated. Along the port side of the blasted hull could be seen the name of the ill-fated craft: Javelin.

3 Likes

“It was only a few weeks ago?” Swingstep repeats. “I guess time flies when evil conquerors and zombie armies invade your home worlds.”

Zip notices the Javelin. “Oh, so I was never allowed to blow up anything in it, but it went and exploded in its entirety anyways?”

“It does, don’ it?” Bootleg agrees.

If one approached the wreck of the Javelin, they might spy its’ captain, Glaive, being carried to a medical transport on a hovering stretcher.

1 Like

Piston eyed the wreck cautiously and walked over. “May I be of some assistance?” He asked.

Blackgem separated into Myriad and emerald, and they sat down on a rock. “That was fun.” Myriad said. “Although, I’ll admit it was too easy.”

The medical team would certainly appreciate some help in evacuating the Javelin’s surviving crew.

1 Like

Piston nodded and walked over to the Javelin, and entered it. He began to search for the survivors. He transformed into crane mode and cut away any debris in the way.

With Piston’s help, the rest of the Javelin’s surviving crew are rescued.

1 Like

Piston nods at the medics and walks back to the group.

The three Knights, the junk duo, Daybreak, and Nightfall board a shuttle carrying them up to the CCS Scimitar.

The forces of good were in retreat, aiming to regroup on the far side of Artemis, Cybertron’s second moon.

The Excalibur continues to glide through Transwarp, with Liege Maximo and Beta Maxx accompanying those traveling to Trecedim. The prospect of seeing an old companion of theirs, Optimus Prime, did give them some measure of curious anticipation. How had he lived so long? Why had he and Trecedim been concealed so thoroughly? These questions and more they ponder as the ship travels.

3 Likes

Seeing that the Terrorcons were retreating and that there was shuttles coming to carry them up to the CCS Scimitar

Hammer stil attached with the Requiem Blaster he carries the LRAN Rifle with him as he and Hydro Rex aboard a shuttle to carry them up to the CCS Scimitar (@Chromeharpoon)

Piston and Myriad followed their leader to the Scimitar.

Whetstone sat in the bridge of the Excalibur. “I wonder if I will see Optimus again.”

“Whetstone,” Seraphicon said, “Optimus left Cybertron long before the Great Civil War of Cybertron.” He reminded him.

“Unless the historic record has yet another lie in it, I’ve been under the impression Ultra Magnus led the Autobots in their conflicts against Megatron.” Firestorm said.

Cargo, Absolution, Zipline, and Swingstep board the Scimitar.

“It’s a grand thing y’all showed up when ya did. We may have lost more than our morale without you heroes,” Swingstep winks.

Zipline, upon hearing “heroes,” stands up taller. “That’s what heroes do!” he smiles without, well, smiling.

Dicius was still in the training room, fighting different bad guys of the past or of the present day. His range took over his actions, his main goal being “to kill the Heralds”. He was fighting in such a range, that he even forgot that he is only fighting with some holographs.
Right before he could decapitate a Thundercracker, every holograph disappeared.
“Huh? What? Did I win?” Dicius asked, full of sweat, not understanding what just happened.
“Maybe.” Hecate’s voice said from his back.
Dicius turned around to his wife. She was standing at the control panel. She was the one who turned the holographs off.
“Hecate!” Dicius said, a little angry. “What are you doing?”
“The question is what are you doing?”
Dicius sighed angrily.
“Hecate, isn’t it obvious? I am training?”
“Why?” she asked, sad and worried.
“To kill the Heralds!”
“Why do you have to be the one who is killing the Heralds?”
“What are you talking about? If not me, who?”
“I don’t know! Maybe the Prime!”
“The Prime? There is no Prime! There will be no Prime! The Matrix is destroyed! We searched in so many colonies for nothing!”
“You have two ancient artefacts that belonged to the Primes themselves! And you are using them! Is this nothing?”
“All right, you are right! We haven’t travelled the whole galaxy for nothing. But now that we have these relics, we need to use them fighting against the Heralds! We need to bash them! We need to win! For Cybertron! Hecate! Gigantion! Velocitron! Junkion! And for all of these lost colonies we discovered!”
“This doesn’t mean that YOU need to be the one who do this!”
There was a small moment of silence between the two.
“Dicius, I took care of you, and I loved you, for so so many years! We both survived that horrible horrible war, and apparently we are going to take part of another, if this can even be called war. Please, don’t act as a hero. You are a hero! Bigger than Seraphicon! Or than Liege Maximo! All than that girl Axis! Or than Hammer, Hydro or the other Knights we’ve met! You are my hero, Dicius. And Spokes’. And Skorn’s. And Giffin’s. And the one of your whole company. Please, I have this bad feeling, that if you are throwing yourself like a fool in the battle, controlled only by your range and your wish to revenge, you won’t survive! That you will die! And then, Dicius…”
Tears started to drop from her optics.
“…then everything was for nothing.”
Dicius stood still for a few seconds, before throwing the Pyro Saber and the Skyboom shield on the floor. He approached her wife and hugged her tightly.
“Don’t worry.” he said to her ear. “Everything will be OK.”

1 Like