Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Well we can take it from them without them knowing this.”

Seeing the cannon pointed at his person, Bootleg thrusts out his hands, eliciting a spray of antifreeze.

Whoa, buddy!” he exclaims.

“With Simulare acting as a guard dog and, knowing how some people can be, it wouldn’t be a Decepticon stash without something hazardous protecting it.” Seraphicon said.

“Watch where you’re spraying the antifreeze.” He said, “I’m going to try welding it closed.” His adjustments were thrown off. If he tried welding now, it wouldn’t end well.

He tried to recalibrate the cannon again.

“I got it, I got it,” Book hurriedly assures him as he rummages through his trailer.

“You’re right…”

The Excalibur begins to descend, bound for a spaceport in the nearby mountains.

Firestorm contacted Chopbot to inform him they were making their way to a spaceport on Elementum and he was in the hanger.

Seraphicon looks around and sees the rabbit transformer, “You new here?” He asked politely.

2 Likes

“In a manner of speaking,” replies the rabbit in a voice easily recognizable as belonging to Liege Maximo.

Seraphicon was surprised, “What happened?” He asked, his confusion obvious.

Chopbot said that he is comming.

“The bird we picked up on Eukaris bumbled a plot against that ‘Shadow’ fellow and transferred my spark into this body,” Liege Maximo ruefully summarizes.

Sol was mildly annoyed with seraphicon’s proposition, though was more focused to the dark energon, with it he could create a more satisfying substance

Chopbot entered the room and walked to Firestorm.
@BlackBeltGamer98

The Excalibur lands in the spaceport, overlooking the great valley. Near the center the forest cleared, and city of metal and stone, encircled by a high wall, could be seen. Snowflakes fall lazily from the sky as a crowd of bots waits by the cradle to receive the relic hunters.

OOC: most bots of Elementum look something like this:

This is all official concept art for Destiny and Destiny II, by the way. Credit to Bungie and the artists they employ.

1 Like

“For the record,” Dark said, “I think a rabbit suits you; now your feet are as quick, and blades/ears as sharp, as your wit.”

“You have been waiting to use that one, haven’t you?” Firestorm said.

“Maybe.” Dark replied, his tone was a dead giveaway: he was.

1 Like

From the crowd, Sparkplug was forcing his way closer and closer to the relic hunters, excited by the existence of the alien robots.

1 Like

Myriad, Whetstone, and Treadfin all entered the hangar. Myriad walked over to the door, while Treadfin and whetstone each went to a different area of the room.

Dicius, Hecate and Chopbot exited the ship. They were followed by Ironjaw and Warya.

Clara remained on the pilot ship, while the three Dummies just realized that the ship landed on a new planet.

Daybreak, Bootleg, Beta Maxx, and Liege Maximo disembark. The crowd murmurs, some pointing at the ship, Beta Maxx, Daybreak, and the strange-looking rabbit.

Sparkplug was now in front of the crowd, looking at the new robots.
“Oh my gosh!” He said excited. “Aliens!”