Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Liege Maximo walks over to the kneeling Ironclad.

“You still with us?” the Prime asks the Knight.

“Hm? Oh, yes… yes, I am,” Ironclad replies. “It’s nothing I’m not accustomed to.”

“…Uh, the, um, dismemberment part… not the saving-the-universe part, no… that one’s a new experience for me…” the Knight awkwardly clarifies.

Salvage, upon seeing his friend Bootleg in stasis lock, leave’s Nightfall’s grasp and hobbles over to the malfunctioning minicon. Salvage crouches and tries to rouse him as a medic follows close behind.

Daybreak was nearby, with Piston.

1 Like

Ichor remained in the medbay, unwilling to leave his partner’s side

Axis walked up to her.

“Daybreak. I need to talk to you.”
Said the new prime.

Maximus meanwhile decided to reunite with those just arriving.

Two medics help Ironclad to his feet as Overgrowth runs over to him… and then promptly slaps him across the side of his faceplate.

“You know, one of these times, you’re going to throw yourself into another one of these impossible, certain-death situations and actually get what you deserve for it, you… you…”

Overgrowth stammers, before embracing Ironclad in a hug. The latter stiffens, unsure of what to do. He looks to his two attendants for counsel, but receives only two amused shrugs. Bleeding, greatly wounded, and thoroughly bewildered, he wraps his remaining arm around the Techno-organic Knight to return the embrace.

Salvage steps aside as another medic rouses Bootleg from stasis. The two lay eyes upon each other and burst into fits of relieved laughter, happy to see each other alive.

Daybreak looks up and down, studying the changes to Axis’ form. Her gaze lingers upon the Matrix Saber, accompanied by a raised eyebrow.

“I need to find Fangmaw; there is something I must do if I am to finally be at peace.” Dark said as he went looking for the Predacon healer.

Seraphicon accompanied Axis Prime, ready to use The Forge to help people recover, repair and rebuild.

1 Like

Axis looked at her. It was obvious Daybreak was looking her over. So Axis decided to play along with it?

“Like what you see?”
Axis said in a playful joking tone.

Fangmaw exits the Dropship. Her corrupted eye, along with the shards of Dark Energon protruding from her corrupted half, is now dark- void of all light. All throughout the cosmos, every trace of Dark Energon went inert, void of all power and dying now that Unicron was well and truly dead himself. His foul blood was simply following suit.

Dark Firestorm’s connection to the Antispark was severed, having ceased to exist completely.

Daybreak looks up.

“A little much, in my humble opinion,” she jokes, “but who am I to question the stylistic choices of a Prime?” she supposes with a shrug.

“I, uh… I guess I’m truly out of the job now, huh?”

2 Likes

Dark faltered. He felt as if a great weight had faded away, like chains that once were ever-present now were no more. He smiled, “I’m free.” He said, almost crying. He did not have to fear Unicron anymore; he could finally live as he wanted without the fear of dying and seeing the Chaosbringer.

He hit the ground, on his hands and knees. He finally was completely cut off from Unicron. He wept quietly as he felt pure joy fill his soul as he rejoiced in his freedom.

2 Likes

“Thats actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I’ll be returning to Eukaris when everything is done here. If I am to rule any world, I want it to be my home. Though I would think it wise that we still stay in contact.”

“I don’t mean to interrupt,” Piston says, “but could I have a word with you, Lady Daybreak?”

Treadfin and Whetstone search for Bootleg, while Myriad chats with one of the many Commonwealth soldiers.

1 Like

“Axis Prime,” Seraphicon said, “As you now hold command over all Cybertronains, what shall be done in the wake of this victory?”

“Many shall come seeking your guidance and wisdom.” The Angelicon explained, “To request your help in a great many affairs; how shall things be run now that we have a Prime carrying The Matrix of Leadership once again?”

The Angelicon Fathers land nearby, looking at Axis to hear what the new Prime had to say.

Fangmaw smiles. She felt much the same.

“That might be a bit of a problem,” Daybreak begins. “You’re not just going to rule one world Axis; you’re the leader of our entire race now…”

“One second please, Axis. What do you need, Piston?”

Bootleg and Razorwing watch from afar as Ironclad and Overgrowth conclude their embrace.

“Would you get off?” the Techno-organic playfully snorts. “You’re bleeding all over me.”

Ironclad awkwardly terminates the hug and backs away, faltering. The two medics catch him.

“Oof, looks like you might be the Third Wheel now, buddy,” Bootleg says to Razorwing, patting the Minicon Knight on the back. In response, Razorwing directs Bootleg’s attention to Nightfall and Salvage, who were sharing a passionate kiss.

“Well, it looks like I’ll be in good company,” Razorwing says with a smirk, patting Bootleg on the back.

5 Likes

Seraphicon motions with the Forge, silently offering to help.

Firestorm hasn’t moved from where he was.

“Oh, uh… I don’t… Listen, let’s just take this one at a time. Now we should be celebrating. I’ll need time to think over how I want to proceed from here.”

“Oh. Is that so… Oh my.”
Axis was clearly worried.

1 Like

“I was hoping that would would accept my services to you, in whatever endeavours you may partake in. Muto is in good hands without me, as you ended the conflict there. I see no other reasonable course of action on my behalf.”
Piston knelt down into a bow.

Whetstone approached Bootleg. “Remember Treadfin?” He asked with a grin.

Ironclad looks over at Seraphicon.

Daybreak was taken aback. “Well… I, uh… I suppose… how does diplomacy sound to you, as a career option? We’ll need somebody to run back-and-forth between Cybertron and Muto now, I imagine…”

Liege Maximo walks on past.

“Trust me: you’re up to it. Primus doesn’t choose just anyone for Primehood, after all, does he?”

Bootleg turns away from Razorwing. “Yeah? Aw, slag!” he suddenly swears, distraught. “His body was on the ship, wa’n’t it? Aw, man, I’m so sorry…”

2 Likes

Axis began to get overwhelmed with all bots crowding around her. It was now that the implications of her new title really set in.

“Everyone, please. I need time. I’ll get to each and every one of you, I promise. But right now I just need to think things over.”
She said, addressing the crowd.

She then looked to Liege.
“Thank you. I’ll take some time to adjust, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it.”

@Chromeharpoon

1 Like

Piston nodded. “It will be a welcome change from combat.”

Whetstone grinned even wider, and Treadfin stepped out from behind him. “Hullo, Bootleg.”

Daybreak smiles.

“I can help get you set up,” she promises.

Bootleg does a double-take as his right eye shorts out.

“Ah! How-what-when-aw-spawn-of-a-glitch-are-we-all-dead?!

Liege Maximo smiles, nods, and walks off to stand with Beta Maxx.

1 Like

“Hey. Don’t hog all the undead credit. You weren’t the only one who went offline.”
Maximus jokingly said as he approached the group.

Axis looked to those around her.
“Okay. Everyone form a line. I’ll answer any questions you have one at a time.”

She said, calming down a bit.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @Chromeharpoon

1 Like