Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Myriad nodded. “Those were fun to use.”

1 Like

“Indeed they were, I’ll miss the Star Saber and Requiem Blaster.” Hammer said.

1 Like

“I liked the apex armor.”

1 Like

“The Triptych Mask was great too, you would actually get to talk with the Primes themselves.” Hammer said.

1 Like

Myriad nodded. She finished her drink and stood up. “I should get back to the ceremony, it’ll start in a while. It was nice talking, Hammer. Thank you.”
She left the bar and walked back to the ceremony.

1 Like

Hammer says.“Same.” just as she is about to leave.

“Ceremony…I guess I’ll have to tell Seraphicon and Hydro Rex that they should come.” Hammer said as he finished his glass and went to Seraphicon and Hydro Rex @BlackBeltGamer98

2 Likes

Seraphicon finished his drink and stood up.

“Auros, like practically every Angelicon, has been quite busy preparing the coronation and helping with recovery efforts across the colonies.” He said to Hydro.

1 Like

“I wish to see him again, he ma grandpa in a way ya know?” Hydro said.

Hammer reached them. “Alright I think we should go, the ceremony is about to start.” he said to Seraphicon and Hydro Rex.

“Oh alright, let me drink this baby over here.” Hydro said drinking his drink and he stoop up as well."

1 Like

Seraphicon nods, understanding what Hydro meant.

Firestorm checks the time and realizes the coronation was starting soon.

2 Likes

“Alright shall we go then?” Hammer asked.

“Well…you don’t want to talk with Optimus over there?” Hydro asked pointing back at Optimus.

“Wait Optimus Prime is here?!” Hammer asked in quite a shock.

“Yeah he is, hey Serap should we wait till they go outside too?” Hydro asked. “It would be nice to exchange some words with Optimus, you know?.” Hydro said.

1 Like

The Kaon location was just outside the city’s spaceport, once used as a warehouse to store spare parts for shuttle craft.

Optimus nods.

At a nearby table, Diamondhead and Freefall sat opposite each other, each enjoying the other’s company, while a much healthier-looking Fangmaw Converses with another Predacon hailing from Spirabilis.

The Thirteenth Prime looks at a nearby clock, and then rises from his seat.

“The ceremony will be starting soon,” he says. “I am needed at the Basilica.”

3 Likes

“If you want to talk with Optimus Prime, I won’t stop you.” Seraphicon said with a shrug.

“Same here; it’s not every day you get to see a Prime Coronation.” Firestorm said as he stood up.

Hammer nods and heads towards Optimus Prime and Firestorm.

“Hey there buddy.” Hammer said smiling at Firestorm.

Then he looks at Optimus Prime. “It is a great honor to finally meet you Optimus.” Hammer said stretching his hand for a hand shake (@Chromeharpoon)

“Hammer,” Firestorm said, “It warms my Spark to see you again.” The Knight smiled, truly happy to see his friends.

1 Like

“The honor is mine,” Optimus says warmly as he accepts the handshake.

2 Likes

Hammer nods. “I want to thank you for helping us and everything.” Hammer said smiling.

“It is good to see you as well friend.” Hammer said to Firestorm returning the favor as he smiled as well back to him.

Hammer then gets to the point. “The time is ticking, though I have somethings to talk about with you Optimus it will have to wait because the ceremony is about to begin, so shall we head over then?” Hammer asked politely (@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

Spokes, Giffin and Skorn were racing themselves towards the Basillica.
“I’ll be the first one!”
“Shut up!”
“You shut up!”
“Hey, have you seen my statue!”
“Mine is better!”
“Shut up!”
“I told you to shut up first!”

1 Like

Axis tapped her foot. She was starting to get impatient.

“Come on. How much longer is this going to take?”

“Relax. It’ll happen when it happens. No point in worrying about it.”

“Yeah, but the longer I wait the more anxious I’m getting. I just want to get this done and over with, so we can go home, and have a relaxing evening.”

Maximus laughed. Something Axis found quite strange.

“What’s so funny?”
She asked, somewhat angrily.

“Oh nothing. Its just that you’re the great Nemesis killer. Hero of song and legend. You looked evil in the face and chopped its head off. And this is what you’re all upset about.”

“Hey! This isn’t funny. This is a really stressful moment for me.”

“You’re right. You’re right. I’m sorry. It isn’t funny.”
Maximus said with a sigh.

“But it is adorable.”

5 Likes

“Perhaps we can talk on the way there,” Optimus suggests.

1 Like

“It sounds like a fine suggestion,” Hammer said, waiting for Optimus and the others.