Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Wow.” Hammer said.

“You can say that again.” Hydro said as he was too admired the view.

“Alright then it begins.” Hammer said as he waited.

To say Axis was overwhelmed would be an understatement. Even after a year she still wasn’t used to this much positive attention. Though she did do a good job at keeping it all internalized for the ceremony.

Piston, Myriad, Treadfin, and Whetstone stand in the crowd, all cheering.

Hammer and Hydro Rex were as well in the crowed though they were in front of the crowed as they politely walked through them, some of people greeted Hammer and Hydro and thanked them for their heroism.

Hammer and Hydro Rex were cheering as well for Axis Prime finally she will be the new leader of all of Cybertron’s races.

This will be a new change for the two as they are living the time were a chosen Prime lives, it was truly a great honor and privilege to live among a Prime.

1 Like

Firestorm and Seraphicon arrive at the ceremony.

1 Like

Another loud, low horn blares as the doors to the Primal Basilica’s main hall opens, allowing the light of the Cybertronian sun to spill into the building and eliciting even more enthusiastic cheering from the assembled crowd. As one, the Knight honor guard draw their weapons and raise them out towards the ceiling in a salute. This was Axis’ cue; as she walked between the two rows of Knights, she might see Ironclad giving her a discreet thumbs-up with his left hand. Overgrowth winks encouragingly, and Razorwing gives a slight, friendly smirk.

Outside, the leaders turn to face the open doors, and Daybreak prepares to hand off the Matrix of Leadership as part of her role in the proceedings.

6 Likes

Hammer and Hydro Rex cheered. “Ah my audio receptors…not again.” Hydro said still cheering resisting the pain.

“Just resist it and it will eventually go.” Hammer said. “This is it.” he said seeing Daybreak preparing to hand off the Matrix of Leadership. “I never thought I’ll ever see this…this is-” Hammer said but Hydro interrupted.

“Yeah yeah, just say it.” Hydro said smiling.

“A one time…one see, and I am grateful to have lived and experienced it along side you, my friend.” Hammer said placing his hand unto Hydro’s left shoulder and smiled.

Hydro Rex smirks and he shades a energon tear on his left eye. Hydro Rex then sniffs a bit, he was getting a bit to emotional…

Hammer noticed it. “Its alright.” he said, patting him on his back.

“No-no I…no its…” he couldn’t find his words he tries to brush his tears to the side and sniffs again. “Thanks for being a good friend and an awesome brother-in-arms…” Hydro said smiling.

Hammer smiled back, then they waited for somethings else to happen, ready to see when Daybreak hands off the Matrix of Leadership.

1 Like

Axis walked forward. Each step was solid and deliberate. She appreciated the support from some of the knights, but tried to put all her focus those waiting ahead of her.

She knew this was likely the most important moment of her new life. A thought that normally would have sent her over the edge. But she was able to contain herself. Having Maximus right behind her helped a great deal.

5 Likes

“I told you, you don’t have to do anything,” Killstreak promises Coalburn. The dinosaur replica offers no reaction, staring ahead. Killstreak traces his gaze to a camera drone. “It’s not filming you!”

Coalburn remains unnaturally still, frozen.

On the opposite side of the crowd, Cargo and Zipline clap.

“You go, er- What’s her name again?” Zip asks. Cargo shoots a look. “I’m kidding! Mostly.”

As the event continues, Zip turns to his friend. “You know who else would make a great Prime?”

Cargo rolls his LED optics, which was only possible through a bit of imagination. “Who?”

“Bob Newby,” Zip smirks.

3 Likes

Firestorm and Seraphicon watched with great pride and happiness as Axis Prime approached Daybreak.

Firestorm was, however, unable to let old habits die and was watching for anything amiss.

OOC: GTG, G’night.

2 Likes

As Axis steps out into the sunlight, the cheering further escalates into a frenzied roar accompanied by thunderous applause. The leaders of the Cybertronian Commonwealth clap for her, as well, greeting Axis with warm smiles (or as close as the ones with mouthplates could come to one, of course). Daybreak steps out from the crowd, presenting the dormant Matrix of Leadership in her cupped hands.

Firestorm would have nothing to fear. The danger was long past.

3 Likes

This was it, Hammer and Hydro Rex were but in a meer moments from seeing Axis crowned.

As Daybreak was ready to hand off the Matrix of Leadership, though this have sadly ended the Age of the Relic Hunters and their Relic Hunting days.

Hammer and Hydro Rex cheered those memories along side their friends which they have made throughout the time.

“Hey remember when Axis tried to take lead, on Bellator?” Hydro asked.

“I do, yes. Why?” Hammer questioned Hydro.

“Who would have thought that her little attempt of leading would have gotten this far.” Hydro said with a smirk.

“I guess her inner Prime woke up…though it was a bit late, it was in the right time and moment if you ask me.” Hammer said.

“Yeah.” Hydro said. “Though I thought it was kinda annoying, she definitely needs to work on a tonality which says I’m the leader but I say and I command you in a nice way, for instance Optimus, he is the only polite guy with you till the end, believe me.”

“I sure do so Rex, it was an honor meeting Optimus.” Hammer said. “Though you might have your grips about her, you have to give her props for at least trying. She’ll learn to become a great Prime and if she is lucky, Optimus will be there to guide her the most.”

“Say what will you do after this?” Hydro asked.

“I don’t know, Rex.” Hammer admits.“Though I have an idea, if you are down with that then I just tell you.”

“Well I’m waiting.” Hydro said.

“What about you and me like the old times, go out there in the vast virgin Universe and explore it, in my ship called “Milano”,” Hammer suggested.

Hydro Rex chuckles. “Oh so you finally have found a name for your ship, huh? Milano I like it though probably not the most original one but at least you have giving her a name.”

“So your down for that?” Hammer asked.

Hydro placed his hand unto Hammer’s back and makes his hand into a fist and says.

“Always, though before we do that I’d like to stay in contact with our friends, Seraphicon, Firestorm and Father Auros, so that is why I’ll give them this Knights Talisman so we are able to communicate with them, and visit them as well.” (@BlackBeltGamer98)

“Sounds like a great suggestion, Hydro. I’ll truly miss them…oh I will.” Hammer said with a sadness in his voice, he will truly miss them and everyone as well, but like all good journeys this will end as well.

When the coronation will end, Hammer and Hydro will give Firestorm and Seraphicon Hydro’s Talisman and they will suggest to them when they have the time to have Father Auros as well informed and when they are ever in need, in help or just to talk.

They will always come back, no matter what.

When they return to their ship, Hammer will do a final thing. He’ll send a message with the help of his ship, across the Universe reaching far as he could, including Cybertron and its other planets and the colonies of the Primes.

“Our races united by a history which will not be forgotten, and a future we shall face together. I, am Vigor Inferno Hammer, and I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on.”

2 Likes

Absolution nears Killstreak.

“We made it out alright, didn’t we?” she asks in her ear, the only way Killstreak would be able to hear her.

“We didn’t die.”

“No, I mean… we don’t hate each other, right?”

Killstreak hides a quick smirk. “Don’t worry about it. This is a celebration. Our fears are over now.”

Absolution’s gaze drops to the ground. “Yeah. Right,” she nods, unsure who she was assuring in this.

“We both went in broken and came out-“

Killstreak is interrupted by an approaching Swingstep, who carries two fizzing glasses of who-knows-what. “You gals have got to try this stuff!” he demands, waving an overfilled glass between them.

The two turn away, slightly disgusted. “No thanks,” Killstreak refuses.

Swingstep shrugs. “More for me then!” He gives a large swig before moving forward again. “I would really like to be able to see the new Prime be made empress of the galaxy- or whatever.”

“Who are you trying to impress?” Killstreak wonders, baffled. The sound from the crowd made it hard to hear Swingstep. But the eco-friendly golf cart was gone.

2 Likes

Axis took a deep steady breath. She looked to her love by her side, her friends in the crowd, and up, knowing the rest of the 13 were all watching her.

Even though a moment ago, all this would have been stressful and intimidating, she actually found it rather peaceful. Motivating even.

This was it. Her moment. No turning back. From this day forward her life would be forever different. But she knew the had others there to support her. Just as they had all that time ago in the mission to defeat Nemesis. Through ever stumble, every falter, every trial, every challenge, she would make it through. And she wouldn’t be alone. Whatever the future held, she was ready for it.

Axis reached out and took the Matrix of Leadership from Daybreak.

4 Likes

In Axis’ hands, the Matrix grows warm, and a faint golden hue is cast over the silver shell as a faint blue light shines from the crystal core. The Matrix grew steadily warmer, the golden color and blue light gradually intensifying, leaving Axis to say some final words over the ecstatic crowd before it hit its’ peak.

3 Likes

Axis held the Matrix in her hands, taking in its beautiful warmth. She turned to face the crowd and held it high above her head.

Maximus stood beside her, prouder than he could possibly be.
“Oh here it is. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.”
The predacon said, wiping away a single tear of joy.

“People of Cybertron! And all her colonies!”
Axis began.

“Today we enter a new era for our people. An age of peace and communication that hasn’t been seen in thousands of years. And here I stand, at the head of it all. As your new Prime, I can promise you that I will do everything in my power to be the leader you need me to be. I don’t know what challenges the future holds, but I know we will face them together, as a united people! No longer are we to stand alone. We face what comes together. Till all are one!”

7 Likes

Seraphicon and Firestorm smiled as they watched this historic moment; even Dark cracked a genuinely nice smile.

Dangnabit! Now you got me doing it! he yelled, causing Firestorm to chuckle a bit.

3 Likes

Hammer and Hydro Rex were moved by her speech they sparks felt very warm as they welcomed their new leader…Axis Prime, finally since the Age of the Primes someone stood worthy of being a Prime.

Hammer was very proud of Axis and cheered for her incredible speech, while Hydro Rex was crying a bit, he gave Axis a thumbs up. “You did great, Prime.” Hydro said, with an emotional tone.

Hammer placed his hand onto Hydro Rex’s shoulder and together they waved at Axis Prime, as the two smiled with warm smiles.

Though Hydro Rex was cracking some tears, he did the best he could to hold them in, it was truly something very emotional.

Hammer hold his emotions, though he too had teary optics, he managed to hold in his emotions, both of them will miss their friends, but alas they will enjoy this moments of peace…and finally enjoy the new golden age where a Prime lived.

Together Hammer and Hydro said towards Axis Prime. “Till all are one…”

1 Like

@Ace @BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal @meepinater @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @Toa_Vladin @MichaelTheLightBringer

The moment Axis concludes her speech, the Matrix of Leadership’s silver shell blossoms into a dazzling, pure gold that glistens magnificently in the light of the sun overhead. The crystal core shines with a bright, ethereal cyan aura and shoots a brilliant beam of light up into the cloudless sky, as high as the eye could see. The cheering of the crowd swells into a booming, ecstatic roar that drowns out all other sound for miles throughout Iacon. Junkions holler a medley of pop culture references, Knights and Angelicons chant in Ancient Cybertronian, and Predacons bellow mighty, thunderous roars in celebration.

“Aw, nuts! I promised myself I wouldn’t cry!” Bootleg laments as sparkling blue liquid wells beneath his green optics. Nightfall and Salvage cheer, Beta Maxx and Liege Maximo smile and applaud Axis with all their spirit, and the leaders of the Cybertronian Commonwealth, henceforth the New Imperium of Cybertron, congratulate and hail Axis Prime, the first of her kind in over one hundred and twenty million years, and of many more to follow in the ages ahead.

And thus do we conclude our tale, as the sun casts its’ warm glow upon the dawning of a new age for the race of Transformers: one of peace, exploration, wonder, and triumph for the eons to come.

##THE END

9 Likes