Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

I take offense to that

1 Like

@Traykar so, since the uprising plotline is going to end tommorow, what will Modex and Fury do? Starting another one would be kinda repetitive.

They wouldnā€™t be starting a violent revolution like Hailaetus is. More like political subterfuge,

@BlackBeltGamer98 @TichePotato if you two are interested in signing up, today is probably going to be the best day to do so.

Should I do Seraphicon (I beg for flight powers if so) or Alpha Minor?

I would like to see Seraphicon.

But of course, itā€™s up to you.

1 Like

You could do either. Or both. Or throw Firestorm into the mix, even. Itā€™s up to you.

2 Likes

If Firestorm is to be brought into play, you have to figure out where he went and escaped to and actually commit to going there. I left you guys plenty of hints about where he went during the one he was in.

As for Seraphicon, I want to use him as a sort of angel-like warrior with flight capabilities.

So many choices. Which world would best suit a Transformer who loves to fly, be almost a daredevil but still be somewhat angelic in the sense of his duties? I want to say Velocitron, Gigantion or Cybertron would be good candidates.

Iā€™d suggest Cybertron.

Cyberteon. But I donā€™t understand what you were saying about Firestorm.

Thatā€™s probably best.

Let me find a couple links and Iā€™ll get started on his Signup.

@Toa_Vladin, allow me to give another hint: what popular Hasbro property takes place in a setting where real peace and harmony are always predominant and the only conflicts are relatively minor compared to all-out war?

1 Like

Neat. Would you like a brief summary of the plot so far?

1 Like

Yes, please.

GI Joe!
Shrug I donā€™t know. I am not very familiar with Hasbroā€™s proprieties.

Okay

-Weā€™re in the middle of wrapping up a sideplot in which @Aceā€™s characters tried to resurrect the Decepticon faction. It didnā€™t succeed, but they did commit a few acts of terror such as bombing the Tower of Pion and destroying a space bridge in Polyhex. In the midst of this, the neo-Decepticons discovered a stasis pod holding Liege Maximo, though theyā€™re the only ones who know this right now.

-The Tomb of the Primes was rediscovered by some of @Toa_Vladin, @MichaelTheLightBringer, and Aceā€™s characters. Interestingly, the Matrix is seemingly unable to be taken from the tomb, and the bodies of the Thirteen are all curiously missing.

-A few characters are on Junkion, helping Bootleg and a friend of his retrieve a quantum drive for their starship.

-Some more of Vladinā€™s characters tried to steal a spaceship from Iaconā€™s museum, but it crashed on the moon of Artemis.
-One of @Jctonā€™s characters is on Velocitron, looking for a cache of red energon.

I believe this is all the real important stuff.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve forgot that my characters found Maximo.

1 Like

Yeah the rest of my characters are chlling dilling and drinking XD :joy: :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Nope; thereā€™s one more youā€™re forgetting about that is similar, popularity wise, to Transformers; it even has an analysis and review community that remains very active to this day and has several conventions year-round.

TMNT?

Iā€™m (slowly) working on a character, and have only just gotten back from holiday (which made progress slower) and havenā€™t been able to use my pc yet, powerā€™s been off since I got back, and typing on my phone is awful. Iā€™ll probably (maybe (doubtfully)) have something ready in a few days. Working out some kinks in the key purpose of the character whenever my data wants to let me use google docs.

1 Like