Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

That’s alright. Take your time.

Nope. But here’s another hint: Magic.

No idea. I give up.

Harmony and magic were the biggest hints I could give. But, I’ll give you one more shot before I spill it.

Dude, to be sure, I don’t care. I was just curious why you don’t introduce Firestorm.

Wizards of the Coast is Hasbro property, and thus Magic is Hasbro property. Now while I’m awful at MtG and only play it on very rare occasions with a friend, borrowing a deck, I know enough from said friend to know that cataclysm is rare. I think.

I know more D&D stuff tbh.

Obviously he means monopoly

1 Like

@TichePotato, @Toa_Vladin, @Traykar, nope. You leave me no choice; I also picked this world because I figured nobody would think to look for him there and I am right:

MLP FiM’s Equestria.

Now, on to the signup.

Again… What is the link between this and Firestorm?

It is a world of peace, where war is practically nonexistent and the place is as far from Cybertronian troubles as you can get; it’s a safe haven and sanctuary where he can very possibly live out his remaining life in peace and quiet surrounded by a world that is a literal dream come true for him.

So… What?

He wanted nothing to do with war and, in that place, he has the full power to do just that.

Signup for Seraphicon:

Name: Seraphicon

Homeworld: Cybertron

Subclass/subspecies: Angelicon; angel-like Cybertronians that can have a ground-based vehicle mode and usually wear armor around them. They can fly in robot mode and are warriors.

Appearance:

(This is Emgo316’s review of a third party Nova Prime; I own nothing)

Alternate Mode: Cargo hauling truck with an armor stand that becomes his trailer. Has a pistol that becomes a small turret on the vehicle mode.

Weapons, Abilities and Equipment: can fly in robot mode with aid of armor. Has two energy katanas and a large sword that draws inspiration from the Star Saber but not any powers. Has a pistol as a sidearm.

Bio: a Native of Cybertron of Noble Angelicons. Tends to be cautious and tries to find peaceful solutions to problems. He was raised in Iacon and grew to be a bit of a daredevil in flight weaving and doing stunts through the city. He has a kind heart and does his best to help others. Strong warrior, good marksman and competent swordsman. His people are followers of the Covenant of Primus.

Am I missing anything, @chromeharpoon?

3 Likes

Nope, it all seems good. Could you tell me more about the Angelicons, though?

Well you could still put him in.

1 Like

Angelicons are a bunch I made up because of Seraphim being a type of angel. Their greatest honor is serving and following their fellow Cybertronians but their greatest regret is, if he is in this world, Nova Prime. In their height, he took power and nearly caused an Armageddon level event with his tyranny and was sentenced, by the Cybertronian Legal System, to execution for an attempted coup on his people.

They acknowledge this and are making efforts to repair the damage Nova caused. The problem is that Cybertronians tend to not be so nice to them and have driven them into their districts and cities.

Some families of the clan are scattered across Cybertron and its colonies but most of them are on Cybertron and a good amount of them are on Hecate to observe proper rites for the harvested Sparks.

On Cybertron, they help care for the Well of All Sparks and Core along with odd jobs in the various religious sects of the Covenant of Primus and try to be kind and patient observers of their religion.

They are still warriors and thus have discipline and strength in battle. Their training is twofold: to help prepare them for self-defense scenarios and to help with the disciplining of mind, body and spirit.

Anything else, my good sir? I made this all up on the fly.

@Toa_Vladin, he is able to come but you guys have to go to and find him, if you dare.

1 Like

This is all fine. Feel free to start playing whenever.

1 Like

Why can’t he just be on Cybertron? Or Gigantion? Or maybe Clemency? It was peace for hu dreds of years.

It’s fine. I just wanted to know more about this subgroup before I accepted it.

1 Like

Link to the RP, please.

@Toa_Vladin, maybe he could stumble there but he would still be a Knight as that was a crowning moment of his.

Nova was beloved during his rule though…