Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Thanks very much.

@Ace, oh, so the false Nova Prime (Angelicon who tried to do a coup) had one very short reign? Unless there were two Nova Primes…that could work; the good Nova Prime, if there was one which is likely the case, would be pretty obstructed in his rule because of the last guy that took his name being the villain he was.

@Chromeharpoon Four.

There was only one Nova Prime here, the one described in the Angelicon lore you posted. All the other Primes were pretty alright, for the most part. Nominus’ history in the IDW comics doesn’t have any relevance here; I just used his name as a quick little reference during the scene in the Tomb of the Primes.

2 Likes

Understood. Thanks.

Name: shadow of sol
Homeworld: Cybertron
Subclass/subspecies (optional): angelicon
Appearance:

(No armor)

(Fully armored)

(Armed with trailer)
Alt-mode: truck
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: heavy weapons platform made from trailer, two swords, a heavy pistol
Bio: driven to isolation by the order due to his pride and need for power the loneliness drove him insane to the point he’s even forgotten his own name with only his obsession for revenge on father Sol left of the bot that was cast out so long ag

1 Like

I’m not sure about this guy. I’ve never been too keen on characters created just to harass/interact with specific PCs. Characters like that can be kinda shallow, and they could also become an annoyance to the player being “targeted”.

1 Like

My goal with him wasn’t too target other pcs but to show a fallen angel and that seemed to be the best way to make a character of that design that could be involved in the plot

1 Like

Oh, okay. He’s accepted, then, but please be mindful not to overdo it.

1 Like

I won’t

Okay.

1 Like

Name: Symphony Steel
Homeworld: Clemency
Subclass: Vok (3H comics variant) merged with a very old Cybertronian. He’s an old cybertronian that was merged with a Vok. The Vok did so he would live. He can remember the day when the Predacons were alive.
Appearance: Sleek, and tall. He has a odd proportions he longer legs and shorter arms. (gundam-like proportions)

(I was testing how the Refined Knight insignia earlier on this guy, he wouldn’t actually have it on him in the RP)
Alt-mode:
A really cool concept car design.

( The source of the images is this place http://www.cars-concept.com/audi-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■/ )
Weapons / Abilities / Equipment: Symphony Steel has a transwarp drive, which allowed him to travel great distances in space. He has a custom-made wing pack which allows him to travel in space and atmosphere, though it would much quicker to use a ship. (similar to what Prime had in TF Prime) He has an improved variant to the sonic sword, it’s made of a much more durable material. His last weapons are five Lukythian Warp Stars.
Lukythian Warp Star - Transformers Wiki
Sonic sword - Transformers Wiki
Bio: He was alive when the Predacons were alive. After he nearly died from the events of that time. He went into hiding at his current homeworld, Clemency.

Accepted. Remember that the Transwarp drive cannot be used in atmosphere.

I do know that. That’s why I gave him the wing pack.

1 Like

Okay.

drift? Is that you?

2 Likes

Name: Spokes
Homeword: Gigantion
Subspecies: Minicon Deployer
Appearance: transformers rumble - Google Search
But sand blue with sand green.
Alt-mode: Bicycle
Weapons, abilities and equipment: He has two laser pistols and he can turn his hands into different things. When he is united with a bigger bot, his legs became two thrusters and he can control electricity.
Bio: Skorn’s brother, he is living on Gigantion together with his second brother.

Name: Giffin
Homeworld: Gigantion
Subclass: Minicon Deployer
Appearance: File:RIDart-Ransack.JPG - Transformers Wiki
But sand blue with sand green
Alt mode: small drone
Weapons: claws, two laser pistols, when he is united with a bot he can provide two plasma cannons
Bio: See Spokes’

1 Like

The Excalibur

Built as a smaller sister vessel to the Commonwealth flagship, the Sword in the Stone, the CCS Excalibur is perhaps the fastest, most advanced ship of its’ kind constructed since the end of the golden age. It is equipped with a prototype BW-199.6 Transwarp drive, enabling it to travel through non-space nearly three times as fast as those equipped with the current-standard R0-TF V09 drives (and the sublight engines leave little to be desired, as well). For combat, the Excalibur boasts a truly impressive compliment of weaponry, including Foldspace warheads, two Omega Whip electro-magnetic cannons, two neuron beam emitters, and a Hydra-class warp cannon adorning the prow.

The Excalibur is also equipped with a rudimentary artificial intelligence that can run much of the ship on its’ own, if needed, allowing for an astoundingly small crew to truly be required to operate it. The Excalibur is currently docked in the Metroplex shipyards on Gigantion, its’ shakedown voyage halted with the arrival of the Heralds of Unicron.

3 Likes

Oh my Ironjaw will place this on the top of the to-eat list.

2 Likes

And I’m pretty sure Seraphicon will want to make sure that your Chompazoid(?) is under supervision to prevent him from doing just that.

2 Likes

Name: Jewel Pax
Homeworld: Cybertron
Subclass/subspecies: Cybertronian Femal Bot
Appearance: The picture is no made by me, it is made by EVEcassandra.
Here you have the link: Beast Wars Neahri CheetahJag by EVEcassandra on DeviantArt

Alt-mode:

Weapons: Her body is a living weapon. She has 1 rifle with a scope, for long distance kill, a Cybertronian IMI Desert Eagle. 2 knives, and a Energy Katana.

Abilities: She was trained to be an Assassin, skilled in martial arts not all martial arts but the ones which you need in a hand to hand combat.

Equipment: A ship, it was a wedding gift from Voltex. The ship can travel through out Cybertron and the other planets around cybertron, it is equipped with interstellar travel, and has some guns. And a comm device to contact Voltex, and anyone which she knows.

Bio: Her life was normal, but one day, her best friend also her love interest but they weren’t there yet. Got in a wrong deal, with the wrong people. So they came one night and killed him. Leaving her devastated, seeing her friend dead before her eyes.
She one day meat a old and wise bot. He took her in and was in protection by him, till one day she wanted revenge her friends death. So she was trained by him she called him Sensei. Sensei trained Jewel to become an deadly assassins and made her body into a living weapon. Sensei trained her in martial arts, how to kill and use weapons.

Once Jewel was fully prepared to revenge her friends death. And she successfully did it. She killed them. Sensei told her, revenge is not the right path to walk through, Jewel knew Sensei only wanted the best for her. She choose to walk through that path. One day saw there was a bounty on Voltex Pax’s head. 1 Billion units dead 2 Billion alive. So she thought it was easy money to make. So that is what she did, it was a dark night, it was raining and thundering. Since she was skilled being an assassin.

She had no problem entering PaxTech, that wore the early days for Voltex, when he was new at this company thing. He was sleeping, she took her knife and was ready to kill Voltex but, there was a camera, thanks for his sister Jade she sound it the alarms. Voltex woke up, and was freaked out, he had no choice but to fight this intruder. She was able to keep up with him for some moments, but Voltex was more skilled and thoughtful of his attacks, and won the fight. He grabbed her by the neck and was ready to kill her, by throwing her out of the window.

But he didn’t, Voltex gaved her a second chance to change, and gave her 1 Trillion units. And said she had to go, for the guards wore coming. She did as told. The second day she came back to Voltex. And told her life story to him, Voltex felt sorry for her, and they became friends, but weeks after they felt there was more, there can be a relationship. They fell in love, and then married each other, there love is unbreakable. Voltex changed Jewel, she become more caring, and loving, she was already that for Voltex, it was the change for any other cybertronian people. Voltex didn’t really agreed with the killing, but she let her do it anyway for it was her choice. Voltex had an oath not to kill anyone.

Jewel’s personality: She loves music, specially the music from earth, she has a full gallery of every popular and beloved song there is, was or wore. She loves when her husband is romantic with her and vice versa, she only cares about people when she knows them, she tries sometimes not to be rude, but when she sees someone else is rude to her. And calls her names, lets say he/■■■■■■ wouldn’t have a head anymore. She is quite emotional, aggressive, sometimes selfish, but not to her husband, she is truly a different woman around him. And because of Jewel, Voltex became as well fascinated with the music, and once sang a song for her. She really liked it. Also Jewel can sing, nut like beyonce and celine deon but, her voice isn’t all that bad. Sometimes Jewel sang something for Voltex and vice versa, in Voltex’s words she sang with a voice of an angel.
And she calls Voltex, my one and only or my love tiger. She likes the cute names thing, and vice versa with Voltex.

Note: I know she was called Amelia, but I changed her name into Jewel, for I like the name more then the other, now I know she looks gorgeous and all the words which we say, I mean you male audience, so when you interact with my character Jewel, lets not have your characters be like, how beautiful she is and how hot she is.

I know Voltex killed 15 people, and now I had him have an oath on not to kill anyone, but it was a reason, for Jewel had a fight with Voltex, and she left. And Voltex didn’t care anymore about the oath, he was in depression

And I know I have said that Jewel loves Voltex very much. And you are going to ask why did she leave ? Don’t worry she loves him very much, and she will return to him, and explain herself, and she feels really sorry for leaving like that, they are still married so yeah.

@Chromeharpoon @Toa_Vladin

1 Like