Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Some parts of her backstory don’t quite fit, such as having a father and a childhood, but other than that she’s accepted.

So shes accepted ?

Change the backstory just a little, so it fits better, but other than that she’s accepted.

Done check it out, and I added something which I forgot :laughing:

Okay. She’s accepted.

Thank you sir

I recommend starting her on Junkion.

We will talk about that tomorrow senior papa…sorry I just had to :laughing:

Name: Nightfall

Homeworld: Cybertron

Subtype: techno-organic

Apearance: similar to Daybreak’s. Her armor is mostly back, with gold as a secondary color, and her optics are a deep purple. Her body is similar in design to RID2015 Filch.

Alt-mode: phoenix

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: like her sister, Nightfall’s forearms can transform into plasma blasters, and she possesses a set of wrist blades. Nightfall can also bend light around herself or a target of her choosing to become nearly invisible.

Bio: witty, sociable, and perhaps a little too protective of her twin sister, Nightfall is a dependable ally in these dark times.

Name: Wastebasket

Homeworld: Junkion

Subtype: Monoformer

Appearance: TLK Cogman, but with a faded, rusted, primarily deep-red color with silver accents. He’s much taller- about eighteen feet in height.

Weapons: a laser pistol and a rusted dagger.

Bio: Refuse’s deadpan secretary. He’s a little fed-up with the slag he has to deal with on a daily basis, but remains by Refuse’s side out of loyalty to the Junkion leader. He doesn’t admit this, however, and lies that the pay he receives for his work is the only reason he’s held out this long.

Name: Glaive

Homeworld: Velocitron

Appearance: Cybertron Override, but with a silver-and-blue color scheme.

Alt-mode:

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: a double-barreled laser rifle and the usual Velocitronian traits of enhanced speed and reflexes.

Bio: the sarcastic, however mostly relaxed captain of the CCS Javelin. She does not take kindly to others challenging her authority, though, especially aboard her vessel. May Primus help you if you manage to truly get on her bad side…

1 Like

Alright, I’ll go ahead and post one of two characters I’ve been planning (only this guy I made up earlier today)

Name: Coalburn (Though Zip calls him “coal bone”)

Homeworld: Junkion

Subtype: Monoformer Dinobot?

Appearance:
The credit goes to the artist in the picture.

He has a large furnace in his belly, with a hinged door and smoke and everything.

He has no alt-mode, but he is able to shrink down and gain human posture, so he can fit in normal spaces. He also and roll into a ball, with his fin converting to blades. His arms also change to shotguns in his true dino form.

Equipment: Two shotguns (when in human posture, he carries them, in dino, his arms become them), fire breath

Bio: A hunter who’s seen more action than he pretends to like, he keeps the occupation because he’s good at it, and makes good money. He has been on several missions with Zipline and Cargo, and considers them his friends. Named for the single oven in his stomach that keeps him energetic, the more fuel put in, the crazier he gets. Coal also is known to be a little cowardly, and hates fighting in which he may get hurt, as he is so poorly built, he’ll sustain much damage. He also has a nasty cough.

2 Likes

Accepted.

1 Like

Here we go; I wanted to save this for later but because we’ve had so many blasts from the past:

Name: Firestorm

Homeworld: Cybertron (he was born there but hasn’t really been around since Unicron was vanquished)

Subspecies/Type: Headmaster Minicon and a Two Spark.

Appearance: Same as in the last RP (Cybertron Reborn) he was in and with the Knight Armor.

Without Armor and Unarmed

No armor and fully armed

Armored

Equipment, Weapons and Abilities: has a sword and a Plasma Launcher Cannon for his combat purposes. He has abilities over fire and uses them with precision and they are more focused. Has a device he calls the Three-Dimensional Movement Gear or 3DM Gear for short that allows him to grapple around like a character from Attack on Titan. Has several extremely small and very potent Energon Fusion Reactors within his body that power his fire abilities and each one takes 3 standard cubes to recharge fully.

He can highjack the bodies of those he kills, the catch is he has to highjack it pretty fast or the corpse is useless to him, and can use his abilities through the body for a short while. When he is done, he infuses a small amount of the Plasmafied Energon and gets the heck away from the body before it explodes.

Alt. Mode: (Same as in Cybertron Reborn) A head with a design that looks like a death-themed crown look.

Bio: A follower of the Original Knights, one of their earlier pupils. He was a pacifist and hated the fact he was built to wage war but bucked up and did his job anyway and to the best of his ability as he knew oblivion awaited them all if they failed.

He was a kind soul and wanted to live out his days in peace but his duty prevented that. He always sought to find diplomatic solutions to problems but knows that it won’t always be successful, especially when Terrorcons are the opponent.

He was one of the smallest Knights and was affected when he highjacked some Terrorcons due to their Dark Energon content. This resulted in being tempted to act like they do: spread wanton destruction indiscriminately in battle and cause chaos.

He was able to stave this temptation off with the help of the other Knights and The Primes.

In the final battle, he was forced to fight Ramjet and almost lost. What happened was that Ramjet sent a small amount of Dark Energon into his head and planted a psychic “seed” of sorts that was supposed to cause him to go mad and become a sort of servant to the Heralds. This was thwarted by the opening of The Matrix but he didn’t come out unscathed as part of that seed and the Dark Energon were planted in him.

In the ensuing chaos, a rift opened and he was dragged into it and was damaged.
The only thing that was left of him was a scrap of his body’s natural armor, causing the others to believe he was dead. This earned him the title of “The Lost Knight”.

In this fall through time and space (pretty much falling through the Shadow Zone) the seed took root and used his darker impulses to destroy and cause chaos to take form and life. In the struggle, they managed to strike an impasse and the new personality realized that its goal was inachievable due to the nonexistent connection he had to Unicron because the planting was incomplete by a large margin. The two entered a mutually symbiotic relationship of Firestorm being the peaceful one while the other personality was the one that was used in battles when they needed to end things brutally.

Firestorm feels the call of Unicron’s Antispark when it arrives on Cybertron but wasn’t able to join the Heralds due to the taming of the other personality. As a result he got spat out on Micronus Prime’s colony world of Vergrandis. Here, he has been trying to adjust to the fact he has missed several hundred million years of Cybertronian history and is taking refuge and sanctuary in the world’s Basilica/ Allspark Temple while he adjusts to it all.

Name: Dark Firestorm

Type/Subspecies: None; is a manifestation of Firestorm’s dark half.

Appearance: (Same as in Cybertron Reborn)

Abilities, Weapons and Equipment: Similar to Firestorm but cannot highjack unless the two are both in sync. His fire abilities, opposite to Firestorm’s, are more powerful and more focused on destroying like crazy.

Has Firestorm’s sword and gun but not the 3DM Gear. He can also separate from Firestorm for a short time, 5 minutes tops, and possess his armor. When the time limit is up or he returns in general, the armor teleports back to Firestorm. This is due to some residual energy of Ramjet. This is the only thing that is a result. The problem is that this ability has a 30 minute cool down. (And I just realized I totally based this on the level mechanics for Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Bio: Born of darkness and his host, Dark Firestorm’s original goal was to eliminate Firestorm’s mind and Spark and take the body for his own and serve Unicron. However, the Matrix was opened and Unicron defeated before he had been fully “planted” into his victim. In their seemingly eternal fall through time and space, he battled for control and dominance of the body with Firestorm but was defeated after they realized that they were at an impasse. As a result, they decided to work together as Dark was pretty much cast out and forgotten by those who were his masters and because he failed his mission.

The two share the body and are on relatively good terms; they squabble on occasion but they don’t get too heated.

(MOC images are of my own creation and the pieces are made by LEGO, The Mask of Ultimate Power from Shapeways is designed by Cyber-Hand, the knight is a stock photo of the actual Hsbro toy and the TLK art piece is TF: TLK Concept Art by Josh Nizzi; I own nothing except for the MOC)

Sorry for the sideways pictures

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like

Liege may soon see a couple familiar faces in the near future.

Alright, I’ve been waiting on this character for a while, but I decided to go ahead and introduce her.

Name: Killstreak (as well as Split)

Homeworld: Clemency

Subspecies: Techno-Organic

Appearance: Usually, she wears purple smooth armor with a helmet. She has orange eyes, as well as an actual mouth. She has silver skin and has an athletic build.

As Split, her armor shifts to become more jagged, with spikes and the whole sinister package. A guard cover her lower face and her eyes become green (like Vakama!). Her helmet shrinks to a small crown, more of a tiara, and metallic black hair is revealed. Her neck spews out a black cape to blend with her hair.

Alt Mode: Some sort of space stealth jet, like a B2 bomber. Her “hair” and cape wrap around, hiding any silver or purple.

As you can guess, I did not take this picture of the B2 Stealth Bomber, But my uncle actually did fly one of these (the only reason I know what it’s called):

Equipment: As Killstreak, she usually prefers her two submachine guns. However, being well trained in combat, she lives defeating her enemies with their own weapon, after she steals it in the fight. As Split, she uses no weapon, save for a sinister dagger she keeps hidden.

Bio: (Oh dear) Killstreak was left unnamed and uncared for on Clemency. She taught herself to steal, as well as to fight. Being small, she was able to weave through enemies’ attacks and snag their weapon. Unfortunately, as a teen, she was captured by slavers from Junkion. She broke herself out, and took over the ship by herself. She released the other prisoners, and locked up the slavers. Landing instead on Cybertron, she and the other prisoners were free. Rumors from the other bots claimed she had killed all ten of the slavers, and so they named her “Killstreak”. Killstreak became a well-known hunter, saving many captives and hostages, but always leaving their captors alive, adding to the misnomer. She bought a medium-sized ship called the Divider (there’s a bit of foreshadowed irony). However, she is quite selfish, and decided to try to break open Vector Sigma so she could find out about her origin. Trial after trial, she eventually accidentally set off one of Sigma’s defense systems, and was electrocuted severely. Suffering great brain damage, she grew a second personality. A monster known as “Split”, she loses all sense of morals, and works solely for her own selfish purposes. She tortures, kidnaps, even kills to get what she wants, which no one knows. Split and Killstreak seem to be aware the other exists, but they don’t seem to hate each other, which they would. Killstreak generally cares for people, especially the poor, abandoned beings. Split cares for no one except herself. No one knows the two are the same, as usually those who encounter Split are so afraid that they do not notice the obvious similarities. While Killstreak is quite famous in the Guild, Split is only known by stories whispered at night, and the scenes left behind by her monstrosity.

That was a long backstory. Probably broke a few rules. Well, let me know what do or do not have to fix whenever you can!

2 Likes

No, actually. Some bots are just created that way.

Other than that, she’s accepted.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon
I’ll join! here’s my character.
Name: Treadfin
Subclass/subspecies (optional): none
Appearance: Small, colors are olive green and dark red, with some salmon highlights.
Alt-mode: German Kettengrad Vehicle (from WWII)
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: Treadfin has what is essentially a cybertronian rifle in the appearance of a german Kar98. He also is very quick, agile and is incredibly adept at building things. He is also very smart… at least smarter than most transformers.
Bio: During the war on earth, Treadfin worked for the Autobots. unfortunately, he was a scout and not a builder, as he wanted. despite his smaller size, he is not a minicon, he is a regular transformer. He still wears the Autobot signs, just because he “likes the way the colors go with his color scheme.” Originally, he was grey, but after the war, he reverted to his original color scheme. Due to the fact that he has an old alt mode, it also increases Treadfin’s age… as well as a special spark-preserver he built. He still is in his younger ages, if he took off the preserver he would age extremely fast.
(I hope this is ok @Chromeharpoon, I wanted a way to keep him a decepticon but not as a pointed one. )

Hope I’m not too late!
edit: just read that most cybertronians would be dead by this time… i’ll fix that.

4 Likes

We already have a good number of former Decepticons and Decepticon-sympathizers. Mind making Treadfin an Autobot, just to mix things up a little?

1 Like

sure! I’ll do that now!

1 Like