Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

But was it a red camero? xP

2 Likes

Whenā€™s the Jeep?

Also, was the second time Bumblebee was an old Camaro in the movies in AoE, when he was mostly black?

The Jeep shows up around the same time we see John Cena(?)'s character the first time in one of the earlier trailers.

The black colors sound like they are more from Prime but yes, he has had the tendency to have a sports car, usually something that looks like a Camaro, alt mode ever since the first Bayformer film was released.

2 Likes

Itā€™s in the last few seconds of the first official trailer.

Part I of Twilight of the Golden Age has ended. Part II will go upā€¦ sometime soon, hopefully.

3 Likes

Goody!

Part II is now up.

3 Likes

@Chromeharpoon
Iā€™m planning on giving S.Steel a standard ranged energy weapon. Is this OK?

Sure thing!

1 Like

Alright enough waiting Iā€™m going to make another sign-up sheet, exceptā€¦I donā€™t really want to play the character as I feel that I have a plate full of them. Soā€¦this is a guy that anyone can take if they want to play him, or when I lose one, Iā€™ll play this guyā€¦whichever comes first.

However, if you want to play him, @ me in the sign ups.

Never mind, Iā€™ll @ myself. Heā€™s mine now!

Name: Headsight
Homeworld: Bellator
Sub-class: Quintuple Changer. (5 alt-modes)
Appearance: Colors, Navy blue and Yellow, with steel grey.

Alt-modes:
1-Attack Air Vehicle-Neutron assault rifle-

(Haloā€™s Falcon Concept design, link to where I found it. Reddit - Dive into anything)
2-Gunship-Path Blaster-

(link to artist. Remember me gunship concept by paooo on DeviantArt Paooo did a good job at this gunship.)
3-Tank-Nucleon Charge Rifle-

(Commission - Goliath Tank by Shimmering-Sword on DeviantArt link to artist)
4-Military buggy-Subsonic Repeater-

(artwork by Sergey Kondratovich, link to website. Concept cars and trucks: Concept military vehicles by Sergey Kondratovich)
5-Space Fighter-Riot Cannon and Subsonic Repeater.

(Star Citizen AEGIS Sabre by Daniel Joustra, link to artist. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6B6yW)
Weapons:

1. Neutron assault rifle
  2. Nucleon Charge Rifle
  3. Path Blaster
  4. Charge Rifle
  5. Subsonic Repeater
  6. Riot Cannon
  7. Dual Energon Swords
    He can only use the riot cannon and subsonic repeater in robot-mode, the rest are restricted to their alt-mode. He also has dual energon swords.
    Category:Fall of Cybertron weapons - Transformers Wiki

Bio: Letā€™s be honest, heā€™s a military fanatic. He fell in love with five military designs and couldnā€™t decide which to scan, so like the fanatic he is, he scanned all five of them. Though some weapons were stuck in those forms, but he never had a problem with that. He grew on Bellator, fantasizing of the warriors of the old. He barely pays much attention to the current warriors, like Eois

1 Like

Itā€™s a small little nitpick, I know, but this guy seems better suited as having Bellator as his homeworld.

Other than that, heā€™s accepted.

Ohā€¦is that nitpick necessary for me to change??? :sweat_smile:

It might be. He really doesnā€™t fit with the whole ā€œtone/atmosphereā€ of Elementum.

Well, yeah I canā€™t argue there. but [quote=ā€œJcton, post:474, topic:45895ā€]
He grew on Elementum, as what you would call a dull light bulb. He was unfairly judged for his lack of knowledge, though he never let that get to him. Others said that he studied useless subjects of knowledge, this mainly talking about his studies of many different military vehicles.
[/quote]
He studiesā€¦the mechanisms of military vehicles.
Iā€™ll change him to Bellator

Thanks.

That might also require a slight change in his backstory, too. On Bellator, he wouldnā€™t be ridiculed for his enthusiasm for military vehicles. Heā€™d actually fit right into the culture of the world.

Well, either way heā€™s a nerd of military vehicles.

1 Like

Yeah, of course. Itā€™s just that having a passion for that sort of thing is actually something of a desired trait on Bellator.

updated the character sheet,

1 Like

Iā€™d hate to nitpick again, but I canā€™t see how a bot with five military-based alt-modes and sizeable arsenal would be perceived as weak. Even if he might be lacking in the physical strength or intelligence/wit department, the versatility that his many different alt-modes and weapons would grant him, along with how powerful some of those weapons are (such as the Riot Cannon and the Nucleon Charge Rifle, which are among the most powerful weapons in Fall of Cybertron) would probably still garner him a reputation as a formidable opponent.

OK, Iā€™'ll change that.