Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Yup.

Okay, and for the record I am not really digging the multiple personalities. @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister was the first with Killstreak and I find it that he did a good job at it. And I currently like where Killstreak is going with the plot and all that. But this is my opinion and I feel that @Toa_Vladin has over done it. Well thatā€™s just me Iā€™m weird that way, you all can do what you want. I was just expressing my opinion, thatā€™s all.

1 Like

Thanks, but I kind of have changed that now, and I think something cool will come from Sparkplug.

2 Likes

Yeah, Sparkplug has a few different personalities sharing space in his head. Itā€™s kinda like how Killstreak and Split used to be, but a bit more complicated.

Yep.

1 Like

X-Ray visor, mini heat rockets, several pistols and a plasma riffle, electric grenades, etc.

Fineā€¦

Here is a special case. I have two more characters to introduce other than Soundbraker, since they are all one person. [quote=ā€œMichaelTheLightBringer, post:608, topic:45895ā€]
But this is my opinion and I feel that @Toa_Vladin has over done it. Well thatā€™s just me Iā€™m weird that way, you all can do what you want. I was just expressing my opinion, thatā€™s all.
[/quote]

There are real life persons that have more than one alternative self.

1 Like

I feel like we can remove the etc. The stuff youā€™ve listed is enough, probably.

Other than that, heā€™s accepted. Iā€™m intrigued to see what happens if he gets his hands on Solusā€™ Forge.

OK, thanks. Should I introduce the other two personalities now or when I am going to use them?

Iā€™d like that.

OK, Iā€™ll do that soon.

1 Like

Name: Radio Disruptor
Classification: Hand-held weapon
Appearance:

(link to artistā€™s website https://rockd.artstation.com/projects/DdXWR)
Abilities: Creates a radio blast that disrupts circuits, temporally cutting out the system. Pretty much just impairs the motor functions of any machine that uses a form of electricity.
ie. The target still has mobility, however their movements are slower, perhaps, and more clumsy.

Made this sign up for the weapon that I had Soundrange make, but has never been used yet.

1 Like

What if it just impaired a targetā€™s motor functions for a short while? Complete paralysis is a little too powerful for my liking.

To begin with it is temporary, which I stated in the ability.[quote=ā€œJcton, post:617, topic:45895ā€]
, temporally
[/quote]
So the effect would last for a short while. When you look at it thereā€™s not much difference between this and lost of motor-control, mainly as both are temporary. It basically just causes the machine to do a forced restart, so the effect might be shorter than that of the motor-functions, but if want me to change it I will.

That would be appreciated, thank you.

Edited it, what do you think it would do to the Heralds?

Not cuts, impairs. The target still has mobility, however their movements are slower, perhaps, and more clumsy.

Well, they and the rest of the cast are machines, arenā€™t they?

how about heavily impairs?

I think this is fine.

Okay, here comes the next guy Iā€™ll use; heā€™ll be pretty late in the game but I need to get his signup posted so he can be played when the time comes.

Name: Father Auros

Appearance: Angelic version of TFP Ratchet with Nova Prime color palette. Wears plain yet regal robes with a golden base color and a silver accent/trim.

(Angelic version of the image below)

Weapons, Abilities and Equipment: As an Angelicon, he has two Energy Katanas, one Revolver Energy Pistol and a Greatsword (His is fashioned to look like the real Star Saber but with a more traditional design that resembles a normal broadsword).

Has the ability to fly and has a great deal of knowledge and understanding of The Angelicon Orderā€™s culture and practices. Can speak Ancient fluently.

Bio: The youngest of the Guiding Council, he was elected when the other three Fathers and the entire Order put to a vote and much deliberation felt they needed a new member to their group so that things could run more smoothly.

Auros was confused as to why the Commonwealth decided to isolate themselves from the rest of the universe.

His own beliefs about the Order isolating itself with the Commonwealth were that it was a bad idea. He felt that it was the duty of the Commonwealth to protect, provide and interact with the rest of the cosmos to bolster their own abilities with new knowledge and resources, make new discoveries and establish new and old relations with other worlds and make it more of a community rather than just being xenophobic and hiding away for some reason.

Over the years of his being an Angelicon Father, he studied the texts regarding the Golden Ages and Ages of Exploration and felt like that was what needed to be done. He tried to convince his Order and the Commonwealth leadership to give him the needed resources to do so but on all sides he was refused.

He asked his fellow Fathers for at least their blessing to go on this journey. They agreed that while they couldnā€™t do much else, Auros would be allowed to take this journey with a small ship and a few other Angelicons that supported and volunteered to join him along with their blessing.

And so, Father Auros went out to the colonies of the Commonwealth to try to establish The Angelicon Order on them. However, he didnā€™t have good luck with that due to people still remembering well the Nova Prime incident and raising protests against Auros; if not that, then the world itself simply couldnā€™t afford to have them establish the Order for a few reasons like the resource consumption and the PR nightmare that could rise from other colonies.

Auros was feeling downhearted by this and looked to The Covenant of Primus for answers and guidance on what to do. He came across the passages detailing the Age of Exploration and he felt prompted to follow in those footsteps and seek out other, new worlds to try establishing The Angelicon Order on.

Once he passed the Commonwealthā€™s borders, he lost communications in a fierce storm and the distance from home. Resources and supplies were running low and the crew and passengers of the ship went into stasis after activating a distress beacon.

Countless years passed until Auros was awoken by the shipā€™s onboard Teletraan system due to someone docking with his ship. He was found by the Knights of Cybertron and his ship and crew were rescued from their situation and brought to Primogenitum, the colony of Prima and home of the Knights of Cybertron.

Once they recovered, they tried to return to the Commonwealth but their ship was so far beyond repair that they asked the Knights for help.

The Knights refused, saying that The Commonwealth had closed itself off from the rest of the universe and that they were under orders from eons in the past by the remaining Original Primes to not return to the Cybertron System so that they may be able to grow as a baby bird does when it leaves the nest of its parents.

Auros begged and pleaded but the answer was unchanged. Offered the chance to help oversee religious work among their order and possibly the other Prime Colonies, Auros accepted his new life on Primogenitum as its Angelicon Father, his fellow survivors helping to oversee different parts of the newly established branch of the Angelicon Order on Primaā€™s world.

Alt. Mode: Hover cargo hauler of Cybertronian design with a trailer.

Homeworld: Cybertron. Currently living on Primogenitum.

Subspecies\Subclass: Angelicon.

Here it is, the final Angelicon Father. The picture of Ratchet is not mine.

2 Likes

Accepted.

Add this to a few other reasons why Iā€™m excited to get yā€™all to Primogenitum soonā€¦

2 Likes

Name: Mayor
Homeworld: Elementum (in a way)
Subclass: None
Appearance:

Alt-mode: Other personalities
Weapons, abilities and equipment: He has quite a few of weapons hidden in his arsenal. The most powerful one is an energy shield that can be used to protect him of most of the known energy blasts.
Bio: He is Sparkplugā€™s third personality. He is basically Movieverse Hound. Rude, energetic, and drunk most of the times. He has a golden spark tho, hidden inside in his bulky body. He is the one that doesnā€™t really care when he is taking over his body, as long as he does so.

Name: Ghympsy
Homeworld: Elementum (in a way)
Subclass: None
Appearance:

But yellow
Alt mode: Other personalities
Weapons: Two laser blasters and two smaller retractable arms.
Bio: He is the youngest one and the least-serious. He is the hacker of the body, being able to hack in most of the computers. But of the times he uses his talent to download human movies and such. He uses his smaller arms to be able to hack faster.