Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Accepted.

1 Like

Don’t you think you have enough characters as is? I’d go as far as to say too many. Unless they all died and I wasn’t aware of it.

Again, these are personalities of Sparkplug. When I made him, I made a deal with Chrome for four alternative personalities, like Dark Firestorm for Firestorm. I had to introduce the last two, so here they are.

2 Likes

Name: Polemis
Homeworld: Astrum/bellator
Subclass/subspecies (optional): weaponmaster
Appearance:

Alt-mode:
Apc/sheild
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment:
Duel swords, and a top mounted heavy rifle(alt mode)
Bio:
Shortly before Ichor left bellator he found a dying spark from it’s well, it had been unable to merge with a protoform and most others had cast it off as a defect. Ichor felt otherwise. Putting next to his own spark to nurture it back to stablity he’s been carrying it ever since. With the protoforms he feels it’s Time to try and bring it into the world

3 Likes

Okay, that is a genuinely sweet and touching reason why Ichor was carrying that second Spark. He’s like a gentle parent.

1 Like

I’m not always twisted

2 Likes

What’s her personality? Is she currently a mystery?

Yep, it is

2 Likes

Accepted again

1 Like

I think he’ll be curious about the world around him at first because he is, quite literally, a newborn.

Name: Hydro Rex
Homeworld: Primogenitum (Prima Colony)
Subclass/subspecies: Dinobot
Appearance: A slick yet strong and powerful build.

Height: 28 Feet

Alt-Mode: T-Rex, in his T-Rex form Hydro Rex stands tall little over thirty feet

Weapons: Energon Blade which glows in a orange color.

Energon Axe which glows in a orange color.

Name:The Last Dance
Weapon-Class: Mystical Machine Gun
Appearance:

Weapons Stats: It shoots Mystical Concentrated Energy Bullets, if charged it can send a mystical plasma blast.
1x faster then a gatling gun
3x the range
Creators: Hammer and Hydro Rex
Name: Prosecutor
Weapon-Class: Plasma Hand Cannons
Appearance:

Weapons Stats: It fires concentrated plasma shots, which can be deadly if hit more them multiple times.
2x stronger then a normal Hand Cannon
2x faster then a normal Hand Cannon
2x the R´range
Creators: Hammer

Name: Call to Serve
Weapon-Class: Mystical Plasma Hand Cannon
Appearance:

Weapons Stats: It fires mystical concentrated plasma shots, if hit more then a few times, it would cause pain and if shot multiple times at and was being hit, the bullets inside could explode.
2x stronger then a normal Hand Cannon
2x faster then a normal Hand Cannin
2x the range
Creators: Hammer and Hydro Rex

Abilities: In Dino-Mode he has the ability to breathe fire, the longer he breaths the hotter his fire breath increases. He has the strength of a powerful T-Rex in both his Dinobot mode and Robot Mode, and he can challenge those which are stronger then any other ordinary Cybertronian or bot alike.

Equipment: If you count his weapons as an Equipment then here you go.

His Theme:

Bio: Hydro Rex is a Knight of Cybertron and a Dinobot. He’s duty as a Knight is to protect those in need and those who cannot protect themselves.

Before he was a Knight he had issues mastering his inner Dinobot strengths and over the period of times he would cause a lot of damage.

Since he was getting use to his new found powers, but one day he volunteer to become a Knight of Cybertron.

At first they were skeptical about him, but for the first time in his life, he actually showed them that he was able to do anything to become a Knight, at that moment they chose him to be a Knight. Because they saw more to him then meets the eye.

The training he did as a Knight helped him to master his inner Dino strength and soon he became the master of his own body and spark.

He has now no problems using his full Dino strength to help him in his missions and to actually succed in battle and overcome his oponent.

He sometimes went with his fellow Knights to protect the other colonies from hostile aliens and keep peace between them, though peace wasn’t his thing. Battling was and he enjoyed the action he got.

One day on a mission to keep peace and protect the colonies, he once meet a Warrior from Bellator called Hammer. At first both of them were kinda hotheaded guys, so they actually decided to test out their strength.

And well Hydro Rex didn’t won against Hammer, but what he won was an everlasting friendship which will last till the end. As Hydro Rex spent more time on Bellator he became really good friends with Hammer, they became inseparable and untouchable friends.

They were Brother-In-Arms and they each have their backs no matter what, as Hammer tried to change his own ways and become a better person, Hydro Rex still remained as he was a bit hotheaded sometimes, cocky, and always loved to fight.

Hydro Rex was the guy which always loved fighting and was always down to lay some hate, and Hammer was the one which didn’t want to fight so much because of his dark past.

But the two would more often spar together, and sometimes each individually won a spar match. Thus creating between them a little competition. But as one day Hydro Rex had to leave and do his duties as a fellow Knight, it was in that time that Hammer changed the most.

Over the time being as a fellow Knight he was asked about his faith and religion, and he decided to visit Father Auros.

The first time he meet him, he had mixed feelings about him but as he started talking about religion, faith, his ideals, and his opinion about the isolation of the Commonwealth was a bad idea.

It started to bore him tremendously, Hydro Rex wasn’t a bot with much faith in him. He had been on his own since he was, and he didn’t really care much about it the aspect of faith.

Hydro Rex sometimes spent most of his time with Father Auros, because he didn’t really had many friends.

He still thought that Auros was boring but as time passed he saw that Father Auros had great knowledge and wisdom and it wasn’t all that boring to him anymore, soon they became good friends.

But Hydro Rex wasn’t afraid to tell Auros in his face that he found him boring, Auros was still friendly to him despite all of that and he said that there is more to him then meets the eye.

Their relationship as friends started out strange, and it is somewhat strange to this very days, but Hydro Rex now actually things of Auros as a good friend and that he can pretty much talk with the guy what he wanted.

A mutual respect began to from, as so it was in Hydro Rex’s point of view. And time to time Hydro Rex would ask Auros guidance and help, his friendship with Auros remembered him about his Brother-In-Arms Hammer.

Hydro Rex knows about the threat of the Heralds and that they want to destroy everything and rule everything and that they are very powerful beings. But that won’t stop him whatsoever, and he will fight till the end of days if he has to.

The Universe which he lives in, its his home as well. And he will protect it no matter what.

Personality: He can be hotheaded sometimes but that is if you really piss him off. He can be cocky, he is ready to fight any time any day. He may talk sometimes a bit to much and he can joke around to elevate himself and make him feel better.

If the world doesn’t ask for his help, he can be normal with a bit of Hydro Rex personality in him.

But when in battle he thinks before he acts, he is very skilled in battle and has overcome some opponents multiple times.

He is clever and he sometimes uses his wits to best aid him in battle, he sometimes could go in a battle firing blind but he controls himself not to do it.

Since the outcome can be very bad for him, he isn’t someone which will really stay with you and show you love around till you get happy or something. He will say his condolences and pay respect to you, because he doesn’t want to ruin anything.

So he thinks the best way is to not speak and only be silent, he is always in a good mood no matter what.

Because he wants to thing about the world in a bright side, but if you try to ruin his day then oh primus…pray he won’t eat you.

He very much values the aspect of friendship and he doesn’t like fake friends or fake bots with only use him or talk to him because they got anything else to do.

His friendship with Hammer is valued the most and he will do anything to support Hammer, no matter what, because that is what Brothers do.

But in the end of the day, he won’t shy away to do the right thing, sure he can be to caught up in battle, but he will do the right thing.

Because that is why he chose to be a Knight, to do the right thing. No matter how messy that might be.

Short said, he will be a version between Hound from the movies and Fall of Cybertron Jazz, he will be a cool character. In my own opinion.

Disclaimer: The pictures which I downloaded from the Internet are not mine, they belong to their respectable owners.

3 Likes

With everything else in his arsenal, having these two might be a little redundant.

Other than that, he’s accepted.

2 Likes

Thank you. Hope you enjoyed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright putting this up here, before the weapon’s completion.

Name: Long Ranged Artillery Nucleon Mobile Rifle Neo-Wrecker Custom, or
LRAN-MR-01, or the LRAN Rifle
Weapon-Class: Artillery Cannon
Appearance:

Made by Darkki1
Artist’s Website: Long Range Delivery by Darkki1 on DeviantArt
Weapon Stats:
2x as powerful as a standard nucleon charge rifle (Wiki Page Nucleon Charge Rifle - Transformers Wiki )
5 Shots
3 posts to complete reload.
2x range
Chassis has electronic scope, to see incredibly far, It also is integrated with stabilizers for a balanced shot, “just need to aim.” The mechanical legs allow for easy stabilization and ease in travelling terrain, though it is rather slow. The feet are equipped with giant magnets so it can walk on the surface of a ship, but it can’t travel in space. it is prone to overheat if used to much, around 35 posts.
Creators: Headsight, Hyper-light, Soundrange, Windstripe. From the Neo-Wreckers

4 Likes

Accepted.

Yas! I love how I didn’t need to edit the stats!

1 Like

It’s basically a bigger Nucleon Charge Rifle with legs, from the sound of things. That’s acceptable.

yeah exactly what it is. though I did state it being twice as powerful as the nucleon charge rifle.

Still acceptable.

1 Like

If I decided to make a weapon it would bee too powerful and I don’t know how to nurf it.

1 Like