Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

The Emberstone’s restrictions have changed:

The stone can only imbue life to organic material or sentio metallico. The life created is only semi-sentient and isn’t too terribly intelligent, however, and will become inanimate once more after some time.

To revive a dead person, you must have the body of the deceased in question, or at least a significant portion of the corpse. Resurrections are permanent, however under most circumstances the revived must remain in somewhat-close proximity to the Emberstone, lest they gradually lose “energy” and die again.

This new power can be accessed once the Emberstone is fully purified. It still retains some measure of corruption from the events on Spirabilis.

6 Likes

Name:Altterious
Homeworld: bellator
Subclass/subspecies (optional): weaponmaster
Appearance:

Alt-mode:
Attack jet, power armor
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment:
He has an energy lmg, and can access his jet speed in robot mode
Bio:
The Stern secretary of Ichor he’s an efficient and effective warrior. Though isn’t terribly passionate, or really emotional. He is the polar opposite of kladi, which makes it hard to tell that he was actually their brother

2 Likes

Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age has concluded.

8 Likes

Good job running it, Chrome. It was a pleasure to play! Sorry I couldn’t be active for the last little bit, I was away from the internet for a while.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

When is the next Trasformers RPG? Just wondering

My next RP, Transformers: Salvation, should be up sometime late next week, if all goes well.

2 Likes

Yay, hopefully this is going to be awesome!

1 Like

I hope so, too!

This came to mind when I saw the title:

2 Likes

@Mctoran yeah I know right? I bet my jordan shoes that’s where he took the title from. But I’d like to see you there as well Mctoran that is if you like transformers.

1 Like

I already have a character idea…

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. I already have 5 characters, which combine into a powerful combiner called Tyrannicus.

Better hand over them shoes, man I actually took the name from the ship that’ll be featured in the game, the Salvation. For the longest time I couldn’t think of a good name, so I just decided to use the ship.

Ooh, I look forward to seeing it!

3 Likes

come and get’em ya’self

And where did that name came from? I mean the Ship’s name.

1 Like

The name of the ship came from the mission of its crew: to save the cybertronian race from extinction.

1 Like

Well I meant from where did you get the name. Did you randomly came up with it or is it because of Terminator Salvation?

I chose the name “salvation”, because the meaning of the word (deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss) was appropriate considering the game’s story, not because of Terminator.

2 Likes

I suppose “salvation” isn’t that uncommon of a word

1 Like

I honestly had forgotten all about Terminator: Salvation until @Mctoran brought it up today.

1 Like