Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

to be fair, I’m on Cybertron

1 Like

Speaking of that, can he start on Junkion, or does he sorta have to be on Cybertron to get into the plot?

I forgot to post these yesterday.

Name: Bootleg

Homeworld: Junkion

Subtype: Minicon, Point One Percenter. Specifically, he’s a Loadbearer with a twist: his body is constantly malfunctioning and falling apart. Fortunately, he’s pretty easy to put back together.

Appearance: TLK deluxe Sqweeks, with the color scheme of WALL-E and green eyes. His right arm is an off-white color.

Alt-mode: terran scooter.

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Bootleg carries around a small, red-and-white trailer full of spare parts and medical equipment to make repairs on the fly. This trailer can combine with Bootleg, deploying a set of missile launchers. Bootleg’s right arm can also transform into an amalgamation of an X-12 Scrapmaker, a plasma cannon, and a laser-guided missile launcher.

Bio: a rude, foul-mouthed, and immature Junkion with a secret spark of gold.

Name: Salvage

Appearance:

Alt-mode: terran pickup truck.

Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Wrist-mounted blasters, a big-ol’ claw weapon, an endless battery of pop-culture references.

Bio: a young and excitable Junkion who yearns for more in life.

2 Likes

I want to see: Ironclad, Lock, Load, basically all of the other characters.

1 Like

Ironclad wouldn’t fit here, sadly. Depending on how Haliaetus’ sideplot goes, I’ll consider the other two.

1 Like

Fair enough. It would be i teresting to see your knights and other characters together again tho.

Okay, so I know next to nothing about Transformers (pretty much some names and whatever you get from a few episodes of assorted series and Transformers Devastation. I guess I’ve seen the first movie, as well as Age of Extinction). It sounds like something I would love, so it’s considering joining this. Are there any new restrictions or something my character needs to have for joining after a while, if I can join at all?

You can join up, if you want. Characters have no real restrictions other than what I put in the first post and the usual expectations.

1 Like

Alright, I’m still super confused value everything, but I’ll give it a shot. Please, let me know if anything I say contradicts anything at all! I have no idea what I’m doing!

Name: Swingstep (Swing for short)

Subclass/Subspecies: Well, he’s not a Dinobot, Triple-Changer, or Insecticon, and I don’t know any others! So none.

Appearance: Well, he’s very small (for a Transformer), he’s many dark steel or gunmetal, he’s a little bulky, with white armo covering his chest, torso, knees, feet, elbows, and wrists. He also has a white beret that is made from his hood. His eyes are his headlights, and he has a bushy black mustache made out of the front grill (hoping I spelled that right). Two wheels become the elbows, while the other two connect to his feet, allowing him to “roller-skate”. He wears a large golf bag like a quiver, where he carries his giant club.

Alt-Mode: If you can’t guess by now, a white golf cart.

Weapons/Abilities/Equipment: A giant golf club he uses as an actual club, a golf bag, his index and middle finger on each of his hands can temporarily mold to form pistols, and he has a small missile launcher in his right shoulder. His left arm fell off in his last, and now is loosely held on, and can easily be removed. His beret can also act as a small shield or throwing disc. He has a small collection of golf balls that also explodes as either close range grenades or distractions.

Bio: Swing used to dream of being one of the Autobots he read about as a kid (Transformers grow, right?) He wished to travel the universe and fight for what is right, but his dreams were crushed when Cybertron and its fellow planets and moons cut themselves off from the other galaxies. He never truly grew up, playing Earth games all his life with his friends, never really becoming a warrior. In a high-speed collision, he lost the structural integrity of his left arm, so now he can remove it with ease, though it stil functions surprisingly well. Now, as bad stuff happens again, he finally gets his chance to live his dream.

My guy seems a lot like a joke, considering how small and weak he is.

EDIT: I know it doesn’t say to put a personality, but I’m putting one anyway.

Personality: Swingstep is very prideful of his alternate form, making sure to remind others of his eco-friendliness, and upset when he gets a scratch or messes up a paint job. He is pretty nosy and loves to make fun of others and tease them, no matter how pffended they get. He also thinks nearly everything is a joke, and hates it when nothing interesting happens. He’s very curious and likes to met new people or try new things. He’s also a bit of a klutz.

2 Likes

I only have two little nitpicks:

First, I feel his homeworld should be Junkion, given his zany arsenal. This would allow him to keep his golf cart mode and particular interest in Earth culture.

Is it alright if we changed this just a tiny bit? Most characters in this RP came online long after the war ended and Cybertron isolated itself. What if we changed it so that he’s always aspired to be like the Autobots he’s read about in the historical texts, and disagrees with Cybertron’s longstanding isolationism?

Other than that, he’s accepted!

That’s great! Yeah, I have no idea what Junkion is.

That’s actually what I meant to say, but as I reread it, it also sounds like he’s doing this stuff rather than simply dreaming about it.

Thanks! It may be a while before I join in, I have a lot of reading to catch up on!

1 Like

It’s one of the planets in this RP. There’s a description in the first post for you to read.

Sorry, my bad.

1 Like

Okay, I skimmed through the past couple hundred messages, and am thoroughly confused. Is anyone stil on Junkion, and is there something really important for my character to know beforehand, or should I just have him ask someone else?

Yes. @Toa_Vladin @LTVmocs and @Omega_Tahu have characters on Junkion.

There was an attack on a tower in Iacon, possibly perpetrated by Decepticon sympathizers, and the Tomb of the Primes has been discovered.

3 Likes

Name: Jade Pax
Homeworld: Cybertron
Subclass/subspecies: Female Cybertronian
Appearance: its not made by me, it is made by a very talented individual named Montano-Fausto

Altmode:

Weapons, Abillities, and Equipment: She has two energy blasters can change to, semi-auto to full-auto, her abillities is that shes very smart at creating inventions, shes the brains for PaxTech, as for equipment since she as well runs PaxTech she has a ship which kann help her out and her brother or anyone which is in need of help.

Bio: She grow up beside Voltex, Voltex is her big brother. Jade since she was little began to grow fascinated at creating inventions, she tried one day to build a motor ship and she succeeded, although the flying ship only flied 5 miles till the motor exploded, as she grow up more older, she began to meet different people and some of them were her friends.

One day she meets someone name Hecate, and became friends, Voltex doesnt know about this, in Jade´s perspective Voltex shouldnt always know what shes doing with who she hangs out and such.

Voltex runs the company named PaxTech but his not the brains, Jade is, she leads a group called the science division and they work on creating new inventions everyday, Jade herself design Voltex nano-tech-armor-suit.

As for her character, she is friendly with everyone which are friendly to her and when in action need it she is very courageous. And she likes improve on her inventions making them better everyday.

@Chromeharpoon

2 Likes

I’d prefer that she just have one, please. Other than that, she’s accepted.

Thank you sir, you are the best, this rp it has been very enjoyable and interesting keep it up, you are doing a great job so far.

Thanks. I know I could stand to improve in many areas, but I’m happy to hear I’m entertaining you.

3 Likes

Name: Chopbot
Subclass: Seacon
Appearance and alt mode: File:RIDHammerstrike.jpg - Transformers Wiki
Weapons, abilities and equipment: laser pistols, claws, lasers from his eyes
Bio: Your typical thief. Nothing special at him. He is proud to call himself Sharkticon, although everybody says that he is a Seacon. He is a friend of Warya and he would always help her.

Name: Blowclaw
Subclass: Dinobot
Appearance and alt mode: https://www.google.bg/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-android-hms-vf-ro&gfe_rd=mr#imgrc=Tc0PVZ2vWAmGPM
Tryceratops as alt mode
Weapons, equipment and abilities: heavy guns, bazooka, pistols, grenades
Bio: He was captured on the same ship as Ironjaw, but this time for vandalism. He is a big guy, and likes to smash everything. He is kinda pesimistic sometimes, and he has a crush on Warya.

These are just two minor side characters for Warya. I hope you accept them.

Name: lifter
Homeworld: gigatron
Subclass/subspecies (optional): powercore combiner
Appearance:

Alt-mode: rockwheel trencher construction vehicle
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: four construction vehicle drones that can merge with him

Hightened Strength
Bio; discontent with his work on junkion he moved to hecate before joining haliaetus’s cause, though due to his design he isn’t Worth much in a fight, being a big target if anything, so he helps in other ways

2 Likes