Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

The ability to absorb, store, and harness electrical energy.

Example: He’s struck by lightning and only gets stronger from it.

I thought you were going to use that ability to make ice swords.

No. The whole ice bending thing was a bit iffy, and I’d rather not reuse it.

1 Like

If there’s a limit to how much he can absorb, sure.

1 Like

How much would be a good limit?

What seems like a good limit to you?

What if there isn’t a limit on input, but if he stores enough for too long without releasing it, it eventually builds up and overloads.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks.

1 Like

No problem.

So Maximus is, theoretically, a bomb?

He wouldn’t really explode. Well not in the traditional sense. If it builds up for too long, the energy would eventually release itself in one massive discharge causing a lot of damage to his surroundings. However the damage to Maximus would be mostly internal.

For one, this still technically classifies him as a bomb, which makes him dangerous. For two, what do you mean by internal damage?

Burnt/fired circuits and heavily damaged internal components. It can be potentially fatal if he doesn’t get quick medical attention.

He’s only dangerous if he has stored electricity but is unable to release it for any reason.

Let;s say that he gains a lot of energy (but a lot) and he goes to fight, but even tho he wins, he still have a bunch of power inside him. What would he do in this situation?

Well if he is physically capable he could just shoot off the excess energy into the sky.

Seems fair enough.

1 Like

how many characters are we allowed? just out of curiosity.

^^^^^^

I’ll make her now, then play her later…

Name: Myriad
Appearance: green and black, slim.
Homeworld: Cybertron, but she is currently on vergrandia
Subclass: headmaster.
Altmode: motorcycle, head.
weapons: sniper rifle, glaive.
abilities: very silent and sneaky.
equipment: various ammunition, several different scopes.
Bio: A headmaster from Hecate, Myriad was a decepticon before the war. she refused to fight for megatron and became neutral. She eventually moved to Vergrandiato get away from the conflict on cybertron. She knows about the current problems, and is trying to help the relic-hunters.

1 Like