Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

I mean, Zip just has a net gun and whatever he steals from the armory

Some of what he’s stolen includes two rocket launchers. I’d say he’s good.

2 Likes

Okay, cool.

I’ll probably do that next rp. I’ll kill off both whetstone and treadfin, and make another character that’s more unique.

You can keep one of them tho.

1 Like

Nah.

I want to make another character with some sort of gimmick.

Name: Piston
Homeworld: Muto
Subclass/subspecies (optional): quadrocon
Appearance: colors are bronze and blue. Piston utilizes smooth, round, bulky armor.
Alt-mode: a h-4 hercules, A large tank with dual barrels, a six legged walker with several heavy cannons, and a monster truck.
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: Carries a quad rocket launcher that can be shoulder mounted or mounted on a militaristic alt mode. He can carry several Mutan soldiers in plane mode. He will transform his hands into various weapons as well. He especially enjoys using large hammers.
Bio: Piston has seen what evil lies in the universe, and hates it. He vowed to protect his world, and hopefully, others. He became a soldier. He never saw any action besides the did alien patrol, which he destroyed easily. Eventually, corrupt leadership came over Muto, and Piston joined a resistance. He is a high rank, and usually carries the troops around. He is currently waiting for an opportunity to join a team and rid the 13 colonies of evil.

Edited For Double Post - BioKnight

Could you ellaborate on this, please?

Other than that, he’s looking good. And if he can travel through space, we can get him into the RP earlier.[quote=“meepinater, post:571, topic:45895”]
Shifter
[/quote]

Shifters are too powerful, sorry. He can have up to four alt-modes, though.

Just a quick comment on this part of his backstory:

The Prime colonies actually haven’t had any real wars. Sure, there’s been some scuffles with hostile aliens over time, and relations between the colonies have fluctuated over the ages, however the Knights of Cybertron and Bellator’s warriors have been able to keep things from getting so bad.

So while Piston might’ve seen some action in his years, I’m not sure it’d be anything too major or traumatic.

Kay, thanks. I’ll fix that.

He has No real way to test his skills, ergo is bored

Potentially he could bring the other Bellator characters, though that’s really up to @Jcton and @Shadowrockboy190

@Chromeharpoon

I think I fixed it.

Okay. He’s accepted, and I’ll let you know when he can hop in. Same with @MichaelTheLightBringer’s character.

Looks good! Accepted. You can start playing him when you get to Muto, and I’ll PM you on an interesting thing we could do with him…

1 Like

Kewl, thanks!

That would work with Headsight not Eois Septum Verity.

Fine, his cane can double as a gun.

Okay. Please update his character sheet so I can look over everything one more time before accepting him.

Name: Melieon
Homeworld: Muto
Subclass/subspecies (optional): quadrocon
Appearance: Has a stash and beard, as well as being Yellow, Red, white, and balck
Alt-mode: A Flat peice of metal that can vary is size, a chair, and a box.
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: has a cane that works as a gun, and he also owns a Magic wand. He has multiple hidden compartments as well as an advanced short ranged hologram projector. He transforms more like the ksi drones from age of extinction.
Bio: Not only is Melieon a Dapper Gentlebot, he is also Muto’s greatest stage magician.

1 Like

Accepted. You can start playing him when the cast gets to Muto, and I’ll PM you the details on an interesting thing we could do with him.

Which one is Muto again?

Amalgamous’ colony. They all have descriptions in the first post.

1 Like

Your character and my new one could be friends.
:slight_smile:

Name: Hauler
Subclass/subspecies (optional): Combiner
Appearance: A massive(ish) black and steel robot with helicopter blade claw fingers (Pohatu ‘08, but with three fingers), Cargo’s bowler hat, small green eyes when Cargo speaks, orange when Zip does
Alt-mode: None, has to split (which usually involves the blasting away of Zip and Cargo)
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: Copter hands with grapple, Cargo’s cannon (which is held more as a rifle), Shoulder net gun
Bio: The combination of both Cargo and Zipline, Hauler is quick and strong, but he only lasts while the two are in sync. A strange blur of personality, Hauler is usually more Cargo in times of peace, but battle often brings out the Zip side. The two hesitate to ever form Hauler, as splitting usually is painful for the two, as the explode apart from each other.

Sorry about the mediocre description, I may give an attempt at drawing at least the heads of all my characters eventually.

1 Like