Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Accepted.

1 Like

Thanks!

The character limit is removed, and new players are once more allowed in.

Prerequisites for new characters:

1 Like

Are you sure this is a good idea?

No, not at all.

A couple people are wanting to create new characters, and I donā€™t necessarily want to force them to kill off their preexisting ones.

That said, I do request that those with a larger ensemble of characters, like @Jcton and @Toa_Vladin, still refrain from creating more, for the time being, and that everybody keep the old maxim of quality over quantity in mind.

Maybe having a maximum per player.

For now, weā€™re going back to no limit. Itā€™s never been too much of a problem, aside from a little stress on my end in the larger battles, but I think I can manage it.

Famous last words, I know

2 Likes

Name: kladi Elias
Homeworld: bellator
Subclass/subspecies (optional): weapon master
Appearance:

He looks like thisā€™, but ith a deep blue instead of grey
Alt-mode:

Massive spear
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment:
Bio:
Heā€™s one of ichorā€™s elite warriors he flies with honor and conviction

This would probably make him more suited to be a Concordian, and that also allow him (and the rest of his combiner team) to be introduced right now.

That was a mistake, edited

Cool. You can make sheets for the rest and introduce them all at the same time, too, if you want.

Iā€™ll save anymore for bellator

Might as well make this, so that I can introduce the character once we create the form on Astrum.

Name: Absolution (Formerly Split)
Homeworld: Clemency/Astrum
Subclass/subspecies: None
Appearance: (please give credit when using fanart or customs)

Star Wars Seripas, though more feminine. The yellow is gold, and the red paint is lavender. The armor is not dirty at all, and is very glossy and lustrous.
Alt-mode: A gold and silver spire, capable of hovering a few feet off the ground and great speed.
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: Hands can ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  into powerful energy cannons with quite a recoil (The scene from Transformers where Ironhide blasts himself off the ground with his wrist cannons comes to mind), the wrist armor can ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  into small shields (Think Capā€™s Wakandan shields), and she is able to read even hidden emotions, though complex feelings would leave her baffled.
Bio: The original owner of the name ā€œKillstreakā€, Absol never felt true happiness or love. Because of this, she tended to have less than sane outbursts. The most drastic result of one left her mind completely divided, between her and an alternate version of her own person. Learning about her ā€œsisterā€ helped her overcome the evil inside of herself, and she decided to scare the current Killstreak into extracting her conscious. Once on Astrum, this form will be built.

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like

I still have a few personalities to make for Sparkplug. Three to be exact.

Name: Soundbraker
Homeworld: Elementum
Subclass: None
Appearance: Exactly like Sparkplug, however his armour is purple and a little bulkier. He has a pair of gauntlets and a pair of visor covering his eyes.
Alt-mode: other selves
Weapons: Thousand of gadgets implanter in his body
Bio: Soundbraker is Sparkplugā€™s second personality, born five seconds after Furiaan. However, he is the smartest. He created multiple gadgets from X-Ray goggles to a special suit that is helping to pass through everything for five seconds. He is a brilliant mastermind, and considers that Sparkplug, Furiaan and the other two are slowing him down. He tried to create a way to escape their body multiple times, but he always failed.
He is arrogant, rude, and doesnā€™t have any friend. He prefers to stay alone when he takes over the body, this is why Very few people have actually seen him.

Iā€™m gonna need you to be more specific, and to reduce this number a bit.

This is a little to powerful for this RP, sorry.

I thought you said, that @Toa_Vladin should keep his characters to a minimum since he has plenty of them. Thus not leaving space for me to bring a character if I wanted. @Chromeharpoon

First off, we donā€™t have a character limit anymore, so space isnā€™t much of an issue.

Second, Soundbreaker is an exception, since heā€™s another one of Sparkplugā€™s personalities.

A what ? That sounds complicated.

So we can have as much characters as we want. Well not a gazilion of them but for example I am allowed to make a new character, if so choose. Right ?