Appearance: His armor is a very very dark grey, bordering on black. Unlike most of his kind he tries to keep a sense of coherency to his color scheme, repainting any salvaged armor to match with the rest of armor. However paint can sometimes be a bit hard to come by, so he also wears a brown camouflage cape that not only looks cool, but also covers up the armor that doesn't match. In terms of actual shape he tends to be pretty bulky and blocky, sharing many characteristics with his tank alt-mode
(Courtesy of Wikipedia)
Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Getting the obvious out of the way, he has all the features of the PL-01 when in that mode and some of the features in robot mode, including:
- Thermal Masking System (allows him to manipulate the thermal signature of his armor to either match his surroundings or give off false data)
- Radar Absorbing Material (works better in tank mode)
- 120 mm cannon (over the shoulder in robot mode)
- 7.62 mm coaxial gun (in wrist on robot mode)
- Night Vision
- Active anti-projectile Defenses (8 shots, 75% chance of success decided by a D4, can only intercept projectiles he sees, reloading takes time and has to be done outside of combat)
- Targeting Laser Detection Systems (Doesn't work as well in robot mode, due to armor and the cape covering some of the sensors)
- infrared and laser masking smoke mortars (22 total, reloading takes time and has to be done outside of combat)
Other equipment and weapons includes a particularly large and over the top great sword
, the above average strength needed to use this sword effectively, and a box of parts that he uses to patch himself up when needed. He also has a portable TV thing he uses to watch earth broadcasts on the go. If possible, he would also have visible cloaking equipment that works 75% of the time (will roll a D4 with every post that he uses it to see if it works).
Bio: A native Junkion who picked up an obsession with japanese media, specifically anime. After discovering a rather interesting anime
he began to equip himself with equipment and weapons that mimicked the style of the main character. However, for some unexplained reason* he was exiled from his Junkion tribe and forced to wander alone, facing off against groups of cannibal Junkions occasionally. These encounters would normally play out with Hardshot trying to fight them all off, then realizing he can't, then running away. After living a while like this, he began looking for a way off of Junkion to see what else is out there.
If it wouldn't be too much of a joke, I would like it if the reason he was kicked from his junkion weeaboo tribe was because he accidentally started a waifu war among the tribe.
I won't blame you if you say no