Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Bio?.

Shsss

1 Like

@Ace @Toa_Vladin all accepted.

2 Likes

Should I join this?

1 Like

I mean, maybe?

I’ve already got nine players, why not make it a nice, even ten?

If you’re interested and that doesn’t deter you, go ahead and submit a character.

I mean, I thought I was covered with Survival of the lost, but it kinda died.

If you want to sign up, go ahead. I won’t stop you.

Hey, @Chromeharpoon, got room for another character or two?

1 Like

I think so.

So, I realized that Imwas kinda lazy when I made the sign-ups for Dicius and Hecate, so I remade them.

Name: Dicius
Homeworld: Cybertron, but he lives on Hecate
Subclass: Autobot Pointed One
Appearance:
(But the red is changed by navy blue, the white is replaced by dark gray, except for the face, and the dark gray is replaced by black)
Alt mode:
Volswagen Jetta
Weapons, abilities and equipment: two laser pistols, a riffle and a shot gun. He rarely uses them at the request of Hecate. He is a mster in combat, being able to stand in a combat with everybody from a Headmaster to a Dinobot (however this doesn’t mean that he would win any time). He also has a ship that he uses to travel from Cybertron to Hecate, and sometimes on Gigantion to visit some friends.
Bio: Dicius is a Pointed One. His defect is that his lifespan is much, much, much longer. When he heard this he relaxed, thinking that this is not a bad thing, but then he realised that he was wrong. The Great War came, and he had to fight in it. He saw his friends dieing, and he couldn’t do anything. This traumatized him, and one day, when his brother was killed in battle, he swore to protect others even if he would get wounded or die doing it.
The Great War ended. He could finally take a brake. However, he realised too soon that his family and friends died of old age. Every day in his expanded life was a curse: he had nightmares from the war, and regrets about his family. But then he met Hecate. The two were alike, two pointed ones with dark pasts in the War. The two felt in love and married. Hecate asked him to give up with the army, and he did so. Now they are the leaders of one of the biggest and most important industries in the commonwealth: DroneMax industry. 67% of all drones model are fabriced by Dicius’ company, and no sign of slowing down.

Name: Hecate (not the real name)
Homeworld: Hecate
Subclass: Autobot Pointed One
Appearance: https://www.google.bg/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-android-hms-vf-ro&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHuJjr4-TcAhWLDpoKHRGRAywQ_AUIESgB&biw=1280&bih=800&gfe_rd=mr#imgrc=uABfgdIaW31v5M
No hammer, and credits for AB0180
Alt mode:
Purple Dacia Duster
Weapons, abilities and equipment: a pistol. Thst’s it. Oh, and Dicius gave her some fighting lessons.
Bio: As Dicius, she was born as a Pointed One witha n expended lifespan, even bigger than her husband’s. Her life was normalz until the war started, she was a pacifist, venerating Solus Prime, but her family was killed by some Decepticons, and she was enslaved and tortured the point where even a pacifistst would react. She made an uprising, together with the other slaves, attacking the Decepticons and Liege Maximo’s soldiers from Hecate. Atmsome point, in battle, a general of Liege saw the bots approaching, and asked “Who the hell is their leader?” Hecate heard her, and yelled “I am Hecate!”. After they won she was called Hecate by her friends.
Nobody knows her real name. In time, the only persons who knew it died. Even Dicius knows her only as Hecate, and she plans to keep her real name secret, together with her past.

I’m sorry, but there’s a pretty long stretch of time between the end of the Golden age and the Great War; The Decepticons and Liege Maximo never fought beside each other.

Other than that, everything else seems fine.

The Decepticons, I mean the omes that kidnapped her.

Okay, that’s fine, but Liege Maximo still never took part in the Great War.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon I’ve been thinking about making a new character, and was wondering before I create them if there is a gap in anything, a planet, faction, subspecies, arsenal, vehicle type, anything that feels like it’s missing. Or if you’d rather me not make one (I know I don’t know much of anything about Transformers and that you already have lots of people wanting to join, it wouldn’t matter to me at all if you’d prefer I wouldn’t create a second character), that’s perfectly fine!

we don’t have any actionmasters

I’m not sure what you mean; could you please explain? You can go ahead and create a new character, if you like.

because no one wants to give up the ability to transform in a Transformers RP

Like, is there any subspecies that’s notably missing, or weapon class (like a sniper), or maybe there’s obviously a very small population of Decepticons, or whatever. Ooh, are there any dinobots?

There are a lot of subtypes that nobody is playing, and the player cast is mostly using generic laser or plasma blasters. I don’t really have a preference or suggestion on what you should choose, though; it’s up to you.

1 Like

Alright, thanks! I’ll be gone most of the day today, but I’ll be working on my new character

1 Like

powermasters, headmasters, powered masters, brainmasters, duocons, powerlinxers, oh and godmasters

2 Likes