Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

She knocked in the ship, making a metalic noise that would probably be heard by Jewel.

Jewel heard it “Hmm ? Who is it” She opened the back hatch door, and exited her ship. Seeing Hecate "Oh, Hey, I thought you had to go "

“Yeah… I wanted to say that I am sorry. So many crazy times happened in the last few days: the Heralds returned, a few of my friends were killed by a psycho…”

Jewel was surprised “Oh its alright, don’t worry. Well sorry to hear your friends got killed…”

“Yeah… The freak was caught by police, but escaped.”

Hecate got Jewel’s attention “Who is this freak, do you know his name ?”

Jewel “Or you don’t want to talk about ? If so sorry I didn’t mean to be so pushy”

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

“It might surprise you: Voltex Pax, the head of PaxTech Industries. A total jerk and a young boastful man who gets easily offended by everything that is not fancy enough and by everybody who is not praising him.”
She said, having no idea who Jewel really is.

Jewel couldn’t believe and then she was mad on Hecate for calling him a jerk, but she forgave her since Jewel knew what is like to feel about loosing someone. “Oh…him…well…im sorry to hear that but, I guess there is no point for us to discuss right ? Do to…me…being his wife…” She said in a friendly tone, not wishing to fight or anything

@Toa_Vladin

It was Hecate’s turn to be confused. She rose a finger, and the put it down. She seemed amused. She wanted to say something, but she stopped himself. In the end, she said:
“Well, I guess it could have been better to remain in the ship.”
She turned away and headed for her ship.

Jewel said to her "Nice meeting you, despite all the bad stuff ! Hope there are no hard feelings between us " She was trying to be nice about the situation

1 Like

OOC: Jade?
IC: Hecate ignored her, heading for the ship.

OOC: Sorry for that, I meant Jewel

IC: Jewel was speechless “Now that was, rude…oh well told ya, you can’t be friend with her” She spoke to herself, she as well was heading back to the ship.

Coalburn flicks on the ship, warming the engines.

I can’t believe I’m actually flying the Divider! Streak doesn’t let anyone pilot this ship!

He turns his head to watch Killstreak’s ascent.

Killstreak climbed higher and higher.

Please, don’t be high enough to freeze my engines shut… she pleads as she nears the gargantuan spark chamber.

Hecate entered in the ship and xommed Dicius.
“Are you there?”
“Yes, I am!”
“Great! Bring the ship in front of the entrance in the tower. We are comming.”

Jewel entered in her ship, closed the back hatch door. And sat on her chair.
“Okay, lets see, aa there, the coordinates”
Jewel activated her ship and began to fly slowly till it was out from the parking spot.
And with full speed went to the coordinates Voltex gave her.

OOC: And why did you replied to me?
IC: Hecate turned on the ship as well and took off.

Jewel was on her way though she thought to herself “It is a bit to quiet for my liking
So she puts her ship into auto-pilot and goes to her music gallery.
"Let’s see, let’s see, hmm no, no, aa there "
She played a classic. Return To Sender by Elvis Presley
And sat in her chair and took the control on the ship. She almost reached her destination

Hecate landed her ship in front of the building. Two guards helped Dicius with their things and put Clara’s AIticon body inside it. Clara herself was in two places now: one in the ship, and one in the main computer of the building.
“Clara will help you.” Dicius said to a Dinobot, his second in command.
“Thank you, mister Dicius.”
“No problem.”
He entered in the ship and looked at the Dinobot.
“If we don’t give any life signal in five days, then send a team to find us. If the team is not responding in three days, activate The Red Protocol. If the protocol failes as well, try to contact any leader of the Commonwealth that is stil on our side.”
“Sir, yes sir!”
Dicius smiled and entered inside. He checked if everything was there, and then sat down on the seat next to Hecate.
“Are we ready?” His wife said.
“Hell yeah!”
The two hit each other’s lower arms, like a high five, but with no hands. Clara turned on the ship, and set the course for Big Apple, Junkion.

1 Like

Treadfin sat in his workshop, tinkering with his rifle.
“Beep Beep Beep!” his alert system chirped. “Incoming message!”

“Play…” said Treadfin.
“To all autobots and decepticons on Junkion-- if you are still loyal to cybertron, come to the ship Javelin. There is a situation on our homeworld that needs your help. thank you in advance.”
Treadfin looked over at his computer. “Locate the ship Javelin, please.”
the computer whirred and clicked. “It is located in the nearest spaceport. name unknown. log incomplete.”
Treadfin stood up. “Thanks! I’m heading out. keep the shop running while I’m away, please.” He transformed into his alt mode and drove to the spaceport. as he neared the door, he noticed a group of robots, not unlike himself… in the fact that they were cybertronian. Treadfin transformed back into robot mode and walked over. He looked up at the closest 'tronian. “Could you please tell me where the spaceship javelin is?”

The bots point Treadfin in the direction of the shipyard in which the Javelin was resting.