Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

H: “Dude! Until Warya wokes up, you are the only one who can land this thing!”

I: “Yes! OK, see you!”
He walked away, happy that Daybrake hasn’t recognized him.

Maximo flies the ship closer to the city, having no intention of throwing his life away as part of what he knew to be a suicide mission.

Sol walked off the bridge

The small fleet jumps to transwarp.

“Land it there.”
The Seacon said, pointing to amplace outside the city.

Haliaetus pulled out a holopad and resumed work on his plans for clemency to passed the time

Liege does as the seacon suggests.

After they landed, Chopbot jumped out the ship on a pile of junks.
“Dirty planet. We could have gone to a nocer colony. Like Gigantion,for example.”

“Gigantion is too close, for my liking,” Liege says.

“Fair enough.” The Seacon said. “What are we going to do now? We are alone and we don’t have any house or place where we could stay.”
Hornblow jumped out of the ship, crushing the junks under him.
“Should I threat some Junkions and take their house?” He said, excited.

“Oh, you all can leave me now, if you want,” Maximo says. “Meanwhile, I will make do on this landfill of a world for the foreseeable future.”

“Really?” Hornblow asked.
“No!” Chopbot insisted. “We will remain with you for a while! Maybe you can help us with all the relics that we’ve stolen from the museum!”

Maximo turns, intrigued.

“What sort of relics?” he asks.

He carefully designs buildings of a place he had named ‘remembered truth’

Chopbot smiled and looked at Hornblow.
“Can you bring them, please?”
The Dinobot rolled his eyes and went to the shuttle. He then returned with the bag of relics. Chopbot took one talisman and showed it to Liege.
“All of them are Knight Relics. Warya successfully stole a table like thing that was able to activate the relics in her hands. However, the table got damaged when we tried to steal a big Knight Ship, so we can’t use them anymore. I was thinking that you can help us.”

Maximo takes one talisman and traces the ornate designs on its’ surface.

“Now, how do you turn these little baubles on again?” he wonders aloud, more to himself than his audience.

“I told you. We can’t anymore.”

“Well, then what makes you think I can?”

“You’re a Prime and everything.” He said, waving a hand in the air. “I thought you can use your Prime-y powers to turn them on.”

Prime-y powers,” Maximo scoffs. “Nice to know some things have remained constant throughout history,” he says venomously.