Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Haliaetus might appreciate seeing that the Decepticons were not completely forgotten: in a nearby techno-organic park, a bronze carving of what appeared to be a Fleetcarrier-class vessel hovered above a circular platform, suspended by antigrav tech.

He ignored the park completely, disgusted such filth touched his own world

1 Like

As the sun gradually rose higher into the sky, more offworlders began to arrive through various means.

Haliaetus wore his decepticon insignias proudly on the back of his wings sitting to witness the event

1 Like

A few citizens gave Haliaetus dirty looks, but that was the extent of it… so far, at least.

There weren’t many official demonstrations, such as parades and the like; the people were allowed to celebrate the anniversary of the war’s end and the founding of the Cybertronian Commonwealth as they pleased. However, at around noon, it was customary for the six planetary leaders to give a short speech.

Vortex Pax watches as the sun begins to rise over the great city of Iacon saying to himself
“Such beauty finally there is peace after the Great War” he says to himself out loud

Ironcast continues through his routine throughout the day.

Dicius was slowly approaching him.

OOC: do you mind if I continue to describe the monuments that Ironcast passes? I know that some people don’t like it when GMs worldbuild like crazy.

IC: One-by-one, the leaders of Cybertron and her colonies gather in the Primal Basilica, greeting each other warmly.

2 Likes

As Vortex continues to watch at the beautiful sight he sees someone which is approaching him and so Vortex said out to him “Beautiful isnt it ? How many years did the cybertronians craved to see such beautiful moment thankfully it is peace now”
@Toa_Vladin

Stoneflow watched quietly This is kinda dull. I should’ve stopped to fix some of my plates before getting here. I hope I don’t drop anything out of there.

“I trurly believe you sir. Wait a minute… Aren’t you Vortex Pax? The owner of Pax Industries?”
He asked, curious.

He began to chuckles “Yes I am the owner of Pax Industries and who are you may I ask ?”

“I do hope you’ve prepared a speech this time, Autobahn,” Chaplain says, partly in jest.

Haliaetus watched, wondering where it’d go

“I am Dicius. The owner of DroneMax Industry.”
He said as he rose a hand.

OOC: I don’t mind, go ahead.

“Nice to meet you Dicius” While Vortex answered he began to rose his hand as well to give a hand shake while saying “So you are the owner of DroneMax Industry how is it going for you ?”

“Pretty good. Pretty good. I am planning to launch a brand new type of drone nest mouth. You?”

“Alright I wish you good luck on your new drone, It is going pretty well you see Im a wealthy guy” he smiles while saying it