Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“at least we have their attention”

“Yeah,” the gestalt agrees.

“I’d suggest we lay low for a while,” a one-eyed techno-organic says. “As well as gathering some more manpower back on clemency.”

“Weapons, too,” a targetmaster adds, “And I think I might know a good place where we can stock up.”

Stoneflow takes off and catches up with Bootleg and the Chompazoid

“Better idea, the majority stays low and grows our numbers as the ones they know about keep up minor attacks, keep us relevant while making them think our numbers are low.”

Salvage shares the readout of the Indomitable with Stoneflow and Ironjaw (@Toa_Vladin). Nearly 18, 700 feet long, 3,000 feet wide, and 3,500 feet tall, the heavily-armed Fleetcarrier vessel lived up to it’s name in being able to transport ten conventional warships within a massive hanger situated in it’s underside. It’s quantum drive was much too large for Bootleg and Salvage’s frigate, but a battleship inside the Fleetcarrier harbored one that was compatible.

“You’re the boss,” the techno-organic concedes.

Haliaetus nods

“We could use some better weapons, though,” the targetmaster insists.

“indeed, perhaps even get the worldsweeper back online”

“Better put that on the to-do list,” the targetmaster jokes.

Somewhere beyond the reach of cybertronian space travel, a being opened it’s piercing crimson eyes. An artifact within his chest burned with the intensity of a wildfire as the reawakening of it’s counterpart agitated it greatly. After ages adrift, the time of his return was now fast approaching.

1 Like

Stoneflow activates his PA system “Do I have to carry this thing?”

Salvage chuckles. “No, don’t worry. We’ve got the hauler for the quantum drive.”

Haliaetus chuckled, “one step at a time, I guess”

“I’d be scared of breaking something. I need to replace a couple parts afterall.”

Haliaetus and the twins would want to hide their faces for a while; their profiles were all over the datanet, listed as wanted terrorists with a hefty sum awarded to bots who provided any further information on them.

" “Ey, same 'ere,” Bootleg comments.

1 Like

The ship stopped in space, and the twins began setting up transmission equipment

“Any particular reason we’ve stopped in the middle of nowhere?” the combiner inquires.

“so when they trace this transmission they find deep space, and not the worldsweeper.”

The gestalt nods in understanding.

“It shouldn’t be too hard as we’re here.”

“Oh, it ain’t hard for me to get new parts,” Bootleg responds, “it’s havin’ to constantly patch myself up that’s the annoyin’ part.”