Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Neat. I didn’t know you get get energon out of a mine. Our process is kinda the same only we get the eneegon out of mechanimals and all the processing happens in our gut.”
-Maximus

“weird,” said lifter, still laying on the ground

“So do you guys not hunt then?”
This time Axis asked.

OOC: Who’s lifter again?

OOC: to be honest, I’m not the greatest expert in how Energon works (and it doesn’t help that its’ properties also change from one continuity to the next), but I’ll say it’s divided into three classes here: weapons grade, fuel grade (for vehicles and other machinery), and “foodstuffs”, for consumption.

IC: The ships’ AI begins to assess the damage done to the wall.

1 Like

Dicius and Hecate approached together by the place where the fight is going to take place. They sat down in the tribunes (if there are any), and started to chat to each other to kill some time:
D: “This Asrar guy seem pretty powerful! He is a Predacon after all!”
H: “Ooooh it eould br so wonderful if he would win! You know… He is part of a new group. The… Neo-Wreckers I think.”
D: “Wow! Interesting! I kinda want to meet them now!”

The three Minicons, Spokes, Skorn and Giffin, were in front of the place where they could bet for the fight. Giffin was having a (Cybertronian equivalent for Hot Dog), watching his two brothers arguing:
Sp: “I am betting on the big guy!”
Sk: “Which one?”
Sp: “The big guy!”
Sk: “Both are big! We are Minicons!”
Sp: “The one that turns into a beast!”
Sk: “Both are turning into a beast!”

Clara was still staying at the main console. She could see the fight from the cockpit.

Warya, Chopbot and Hornblow were standing in the tribunes, watching the place. Ironjaw was wanting to be there with them too, but the seats were waaaay to small for him. He was looking for a place where he could see the fight too.

OOC: that, and Ramjet pushed himself to the limits of his power to destroy PaxTech. He’ll need a bit of a breather before doing anything else.

IC: Nemesis Prime schemes. Many of the Thirteen’s artifacts could be of use to him…

1 Like

“nope,”
OOC: a construction powercore combiner

“Weird. So then what is it you do all day?”
-Maximus

" 'ang out, train, laying t’e groundwork for revolution, t’e usual"

Ironjaw found a place where he could sit down and watch the fight. He lied on his stomach like an oversized dog and prepared himeslf.
In case this ‘Asrar’ is going to lose the battle, I am going to step in!

Myriad nodded. “That, and hunt for relics to save cybertron.”

@MaxinePrimal myriad shook her head. “We don’t hunt others, mostly because that is inefficient and you don’t get enough Everton for our bodies. But it has happened.”

1 Like

“You off-worlders are fascinating. Traveling with you guys is gonna be a blast.”
Maximus said excitedly.

Axis didn’t Sat anything, but she didn’t look quite as enthusiastic as her partner.

2 Likes

Myriad nodded. “Its gonna be an adventure, that’s for sure.”

Whetstone and Treadfin walk up into the bridge to see what’s happening.

Lifter slowly pulled himself up and separated, his drones help him in repair the wall

1 Like

“So what are you guys doing anyway?”
Maximus asked.

OOC: And who are they again? Sorry, there’s a lot of characters to keep track of and I haven’t memorized everyone yet.

ooc: my two other characters. Whetstone is a weaponsmith and Treadfin is an inventor. both autobots, by the way.

Myriad shrugged. “I haven’t been here long enough to give an accurate answer, but I think we just collect the artifacts so far. between colonies we usually just hang out.”

1 Like

OOC: Awesome. And their genders?

ooc: both male

1 Like

“Sounds pretty cool.”
-Maximus

“So where are you from then? Is everyone here from Cybertron?”
-Axis

Myriad shook her head. “A few of us, at least. The others… well, we’ve been picking people up from the colonies we’ve visited. You guys are a great example.”