Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

for another time then, he then checked to see if there was any left over sparks on board in storage

The ship’s sensors registered seven sparks aboard. Six of these belonged to Haliaetus, the twins, and the three goons, while the seventh spark resided in a room that was seemingly inaccessible.

He gave the coordinates to the goons

The goons question these coordinates, as it appeared they’d have to go through a wall to reach them.

“Aw, so we are share a quality!” Swing says, removing his left arm to show. “Say, if you need help finding whatever you’re looking for, I can be of service! No one knows these parts better than me!”

OOC: Where are we, anyways? I don’t know any locations on Junkion…

“there’s a spark signal within.”

(@Chromeharpoon)
Soundrange looks at the seeker body-type and then glances at a display. He asks it,
“What do you think of this display?”

Windstripe goes through the Space Bridge and ends up at Velocitron. He journeys to Quireton. He’s starting to miss home.

“I won’t say no,” Bootleg accepts.

OOC: you’re driving towards the Howling Wastes right now. It’s an arid plain full of shipwrecks.

The goons begin to cut through the wall.

“It’s beautiful,” the seeker-esque bot says with a shrug. “What else can I say?”

“Great! Whatcha lookin’ for? Assuming you know, that is. You’re the Captain, right?”

OOC: Are the ships more modern types, or are they sail-and-wood ships?

Haliaetus looked down upon the nearby worldsweeper, we’ve certainly come along way this cycle he thought before checking on the base’s energon levels

Soundrange continues his questions,
“I wonder what it means?”
He looks around quickly before looking at the display.

“No, that’d be me,” Salvage protests.

“I thought we agreed on co-captaincy,” Bootleg retorts.

“Ha! In your dreams!” Salvage refuses in jest.

OOC: they’re starships.

IC: As the city of Quireton crawls through the vast desert on its’ mammoth treads, velocitronians with mostly slim builds and sloping, aerodynamic armor walked the streets. The architecture was predominantly utilitarian, in stark contrast to the extravagance of Iacon or Hecate.

“What what means?” the bot asks.

The ship was barely gaining any Energon. It would produce more once the sun rose.

hm…

“Hey, boss?” the targetmaster called over the comm, “You might want to get down here.”

Windstripe looks at the night sky. He’s home at last. He walks into the city and heads to the outskirts to watch the landscape pass by.

Soundrange looks at the display,
“This, the display, I’m wondering what it means. Things like this are made with meaning.”

1 Like

“very well,” he replied, heading down

“Well, whoever it is, what can I help you with?” Swing asks. “Ah, my name’s Swingstep, by the way, but folks around here call me ‘Swing’!”

OOC: Well, That should have been obvious. I should have guessed. Thanks anyways!

1 Like

As always for the people of Velocitron, it was a clear, starlit night, and the moon cast its’ silver glow upon the dunes as the city rolled by. Windstipe might see the city of Navitas many miles away, traveling just a bit slower than Quireton.

“It’s meant to be admired,” the bot assumes. “You can touch the planets to read more about them, but most of the information’s outdated.”

“We’re lookin’ to get ourselves a quantum drive, Swing,” Bootleg explains.

OOC: no problem.

Haliaetus arrived at the location

“Quantum drive? Wow. May take a while. I’m sure you can find all the parts you need to build one in the Howling Wastes! Given you look through many, many vessels for a single part. Most ships have been stripped dry of anything put together and workin’. Whelp, tell your pilot to follow the white environmental-friendly golf cart, and I can lead you straight to where you may find them!”

Swingstep retracts his arms and begins going top speed again.

OOC: Gotta go, you can continue without me if you want, Swingstep wouldn’t do much but talk and talk and talk after he leads you to some good “harvesting” ground.