Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Ladies, gentlemen,” Firestorm starts, “Liege is under our supervision and we empathize with your feed and concerns. However, I would like to ask that you all enjoy the duel and try to relax; if Liege tries something, we will react accordingly to minimize any potential damage.”

Seraphicon raises an eyebrow, impressed at the small Knight’s courage to stand up against a crowd of giants, compared to the little guy, like that.

“it’s a dead language, it’s not worth your time,” he said, tracing seraphicon’s line of thought

“If it weren’t for Sol I’d kill you where you stand,” replied simulare nonchalantly

“Can I speak with you in private for a bit?” Seraphicon asks The Shadow.

“very well.”

“Sure pal,” responds Bootleg. “Whatever makes ya power down better.”

1 Like

Seraphicon takes him to a secluded spot in the area, “I want to learn it anyway; I want to be able to understand what that Knight and Liege are saying without requiring a middleman for translation.” He said.

“Plus, if there are more of us that know the language, it may help in communication with other Prime colonies and their inhabitants.” He explained.

Sol pressed something in his hand and simulare backed down, growling, “this is a waste of my time,” he tells seraphicon, mildly annoyed

“My apologies, Shadow.” Seraphicon said. He notices the movement but didn’t ask about it.

He begins to head back to where they were before.

Sol returned to his seat as well

OOC: Alright. I’m back for about a half hour. Anybody have an opening for my characters to come in? Preferably close to the ship?

OOC: most everyone’s in the valley, watching the fight.

OOC: Who’s fighting?

OOC: Apex and Asrar.

OOC: And who’s Asrar?

OOC: A Dire Wraith/Predacon controlled by @Jcton

OOC: And why are they fighting?

OOC: so the relic hunters can get the Triptych Mask.

OOC: Then he’s on our side?

OOC: yes. All the PCs are relic hunters (or soon to be, at least).

1 Like

OOC: So activity for everyone is pretty much dependent on @Jcton at the moment.