Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

OOC: I just wanted to show off how they functioned a bit. Mechanimal is ingested, the energon is internally extracted and processed, then the left over waste metal is disposed of.

IC: Maximus looked for another perch to land on where they could all watch the fight. He saw a nice big one not too far away and landed.

Apex responds with his own atomic breath.

OOC:[quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:8627, topic:45979”]
Mechanimal is ingested, the energon is internally extracted and processed, then the left over waste metal is disposed of.
[/quote]

I thought it worked the way it was depicted in the Covenant. That is: the Predacon kills the creature and then sucks up the Energon from the carcass without needing to really eat it.

Zip cheers. “Get him, Godzilla!”

Coalburn looks up with a confused glance. “God- who?”

2 Likes

OOC: Really? I just remembered them eating the thing whole hog and digesting them. Then Alpha Trion just figured that was to get the energon from them.

1 Like

Having found a suitable world on which to leave their troubled past behind them, Voltex and Jewel Pax retreat into the jungles of Eukaris, and thus make their exit from our tale.

2 Likes

Sol watched until they’re out of view, “perhaps we will not have to act after all.” He said, doubtful they’d survive

“I will inform Apex after the duel,” says Daybreak.

“very well,”

“We can consider this a life sentence of/in exile from Cybertron being served on Eukaris.” Seraphicon said, voicing a suggestion for how they could explain not going after the fugitives, “I think that should satisfy a fair portion of legal conflicts as to why we aren’t apprehending them.”

Firestorm nods, it made sense to him.

2 Likes

“Whatever his Highness decides, I suppose…” responds Liege Maximo.

1 Like

Seraphicon nods.

“You have a point, Liege.” Firestorm said, “The final say in that decision lies with Apex, Predaking and Daybreak; the most we can do is suggest ideas.”

Myriad whetstone and Treadfin jumped off and say down to watch the fight.

1 Like

Maximus lied down and watched as well. Axis rested on top of him.

The two powerful breaths meet, leaving the stronger to overcome the other. Asrar prepares to dodge, by falling.

Asrar successfully dodges, leaving Apex vulnerable.

Asrar unleashes another blast of his fiery breath, using it as cover for a charge.

Apex transforms to robot mode and holds his ax in front of his face to protect him from the flames.

Asrar closes in and strikes with his claws, as the flames stop.

Apex thrusts out his ax to catch Asrar’s attacks.

Asrar strikes with a uppercut, it would most likely graze the energon axe or miss it entirely.