Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Dicius sighed and took off his mask.

Maximus tries to stand up so he could get a better look at what was going on.

@Chromeharpoon

“On that, I will agree,” concedes Ramjet.

The bolt would hit both Nemesis and Coalburn

OOC: @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister BTW, you still need to respond to this:

IC:

Maximus was able to do so.

The lights in the elevator carrying the search party flicker.

They keep walking, Dark hopes that he could access the regenerative/healing properties of Dark Energon if he comes into contact with it, to Ramjet.

“Surrender, Herald,” they said, “you will gain only pain and the desire for death wherever you and your kind go; and we will give you the swift end you justly deserve.”

Seraphicon looks at the elevator lights as they flicker, “Is that supposed to happen?” He asked Backlog.

OOC: Oops, I was so absorbed in the Optimus reveal…

IC: The blade cuts into Coalburn’s furnace, forcing the flames to spill out. Coalburn roars in fury and in pain.[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:9680, topic:45979”]
The bolt would hit both Nemesis and Coalburn
[/quote]

Coalburn roars in annoyance.

Clara looked at the lights. She tried to enter in the systems, just to know where they are going.

Dicius put the mask in his bag, desiring to contact Haliaetus later on. He then exit the room.

OOC: I was more so thinking one of the two bots next to him would say something, given his pretty severe injuries.
“Dude, you’re messed up. You need to lie back down.”
Something like that.

IC: Maximus noticed that the last lightning bolt went in the same direction as the one before it.
“Lightning isn’t supposed to do that…”
He muttered. He felt like that should mean something specific to him, but he couldn’t quite remember.

1 Like

Dark would be unable to do.

Ramjet yawns.

Wow, it’s almost like he’s here, glowing sword and all!”

Nemesis recoils from both the lightning and the flames.

“Unfortunately, yes,” says Backlog. “Does Cybertronian history mention anything by the name of the Underbase?”

OOC: for those who do know, don’t respond just yet. The Underbase works a little differently here.

IC:

The elevator was taking them to the “core level”, as the monitor called it.

She tried to hack further, to see what they would find there.

Dicius entered in the hangar, where he found his wife, the Minicons and Chopbot trying to bring the heavily wounded Ironjaw in the ship. It was pretty hard, considering that all of them were exhausted and hurt.
Sk: “What are you waiting, slaghead!!! Help us!”
Dicius nodded and went to help them.

“oh this’ll be interesting,” notes Sol, knowing exactly what it was

“If I had to guess, it’s like the mantle layers on planets like Earth and it is the region between the core and crust/surface layers.” Seraphicon said, having not heard that word if what felt like a long time.

Firestorm stands taller, “I may not be Prima,” they said, “But I am a Knight and I will do all I can to rid all of existence of you and your brethren!”

They grimace at the pain but power through it, beginning to run towards Ramjet.

Coalburn lunges at him, though stumbles a bit due to his uneasiness. He can’t keep up fighting this damaged for long. Luckily, Killstreak runs to join the battle.

1 Like

The monitor flickered and displayed a nightmarish symbol that seemed to resemble a perversion of Alpha Trion’s crest.

Sol, in fact, did not know. Not beyond the name, at least. The details of the failed project that was the Underbase were kept from the public of Cybertron by the Primes themselves.

“No, not at all,” Backlog grimly denies. “Underbase was the first attempt to connect Beta Maxx’s mind to a computer network linked to the Allspark. In a sense, you could call it a prototype to Vector Sigma.”

Nemesis Prime swings the Dark Star Saber at Coalburn’s legs.

“Oh,” Seraphicon said, “I am guessing we would have to go through it to get to Beta Maxx and it is very difficult because?” He asks.

Coalburn, being not very intelligent in his rage, take the hit and falls to the ground. Killstreak runs along the top of the dino, grasping a metal pole as she leaps to strike Nemesis.

Clara moved all of her interest on the screen. She continued hacking through. Hornblow was seeing this.
H: So wait… She is so smart, that she can control screens? I bet Chopbot can’t do this!
He thought.

“Because it’s completely insane and utterly homicidal,” says Backlog. "It was taken off Cybertron and entrusted to us to keep it contained on Sophos, but it broke loose five million years ago and consumed the core level before we could contain it again.

I-I do no-ot take-ake ki-kindly to infring-ingements on m-my pri-privacy, a stuttering mechanical voice sounds inside Clara’s mind. Suddenly, she would be gripped by a piercing headache.

Nemesis raises the Dark Star Saber to block the attack.

“that would have been nice to know.”

Streak lets the blade knock the pole from her hands as she uses the force of her jump to kick.

“And I am guessing we either need to get past it or get through it in order to reach Beta Maxx; and this thing will defend itself with even lethal force if it feels threatened?” He asks.

Firestorm charges at Ramjet, determined to keep him busy.