Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Request:… denied,” comes the reply of the Underbase.

“If you have weapons, now’d be the time to ready them,” cautions Backlog.

Sol grinned, Hoping for the response and charged, swiping his swords at everything that was connected to the underbase

Primus, help us. Seraphicon prayed in his mind as he readied his greatsword and wings.

And Rai (that’s what he’ll call The Shadow now) just did a Leroy Jenkins. he thought as he then followed, alert and ready to respond to any threat.

“Backlog, where is Beta Maxx?” He asked

The drones on the floor begin to reassemble themselves and attack the group, some already opening fire.

Cargo rolls behind a monitor, unloading his weapon at the bots. With his new arm, he is unused to aiming differently.

Zip pulls out two pistols, spinning and taking shots at random drones.

“I’m sorry but this is nothing personal; just trying to save the universe here.” Seraphicon said as he went on and attacked any drones that got in his way.

Sol dodged the drones, keeping his offensive up

The drones were all around the chamber, many rising and beginning to creep towards the group. This chamber was but a small section of the core level- whatever Sol destroyed would do little damage to the Underbase, and Beta Maxx would not be found here.

Seraphicon looks for an exit or master off switch for the room.

As a plan B, he was actually considering having the whole room bombed and just go with the scorched earth tactic.

OOC: Not gonna lie, I imagined HeroFactory drones. Is there a picture or description you could use?

IC: Zip charges straight into the heart of the drones, using his forward force and transforming into helicopter blades to become a massive “ninja star”.

1 Like

OOC: I typed “scrap robot” into google and found some images that I think work:

(by LawlietRiverRose on Devianart)

(by tokuku on Devianart)

IC: the drones near the twins are cut to pieces.

An exit door could be seen far to the right, blown wide open in a struggle long ago.

2 Likes

Seraphicon feels he’s gonna regret this, “Blast your way through and make a mad dash for the opening on the right!” He yelled to everyone as he started to do just that.

Primus, please forgive me if anything we do here causes harm to Beta Maxx. he mentally prayed.

Sol followed seraphicon’s order

Cargo and Zipline do the same, Zip firing his pistols wildly and Cargo chopping up some bots with his axe that he totally retrieved after the fight on Vergrandis.

S.Steel tries to figure out what has happened and hoes to the bridge, Adversary and Windstripe are also there, asking the same question. (@Chromeharpoon)

ooc: @Chromeharpoon what’s happening? I had school.

OOC: half the group is fighting Ramjet and Nemesis Prime, the rest are down below, looking for Beta Maxx.

IC:

The three could see the battle out in the distance.

@Ace @BlackBeltGamer98 @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

The drones pursue en masse.

ooc:ok, thanks!

IC: Blackgem fires her repeater at Ramjet, then starts to flick her arm back and forth, creating suppressing fire.

EDITED TO INCLUDE IC -Hawkeye

Sol sliced at any that got to close, holding up the rear

Seraphicon slashes his way through to the door and gets in first, firing his pistol at drones that got too close to the team.

OOC: Gonna be going soon, just a heads up.