Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

OOC: Hold on. Aren’t the cables that were connected already to him CPP type equipment? Surely, there are spares nearby…right?

IC: Seraphicon checks to see if Beta Maxx can be woken from stasis.

Sol picked up beta max and began to walk out, “we’ve got the equipment on the ship”

OOC: unless you want to reactivate the Underbase, I wouldn’t recommend it.

IC: Beta Maxx would awaken when his wounds healed.

“We’ll need cover; the Heralds likely haven’t left the planet yet,” Seraphicon said, catching up to him. “We need to get him to the ship unnoticed.”

OOC: fine, that’s what I get for trying to be logical and resourceful.

He transformed into truck mode and beta ended up in the cab, with the windows darkening so that they could not be seen through, “like this?”

“You’ll need to be carried back up to the elevator.” Seraphicon said.

“That would work but it’s possible they may catch wind of it somehow; they did make it here before we did.” Seraphicon pointed out.

He transformed back, “I can wait to do so until then, that was just an example.”

Seraphicon nods, “How are we going to get through the city to the Excalibur?” He asked.

“The Heralds are likely between us and the ship.”

“simple, you go first and pull their attention away, as soon as I’m onboard I’ll hook up the minicon and gaurd it until they’re gone.”

Seraphicon shakes his head, “no, I don’t think it would be wise that you make that run alone.” He said.

“I’ll go with you.”

Dicius, equiped with the Minicons, left the hangar, followed by Chopbot.

“I believe you’ll be better suited on the offensive.”

“We can help,” Cargo offers.

“I wanna explode Jet Man’s head again!” cheers Zip.

“You two have shown you can fight well against them; anyone else want to go join the fight?” He asked the group.

He was going with Rai’kaiser, there was no doubt, but he knew that just Zip and Cargo wouldn’t be able to sufficiently distract both Heralds unless the Knights and planet’s military chipped in as well.

1 Like

Sol began to head up to the surface

Zip and Cargo follow.

“So. Rai’Kaiser, huh? Like the German Kaiser?” Zip asks. @Ace

“I do not know the intention of my name,” he replied, not even turning to face him

“Well, then, why was it so important to hide it?” Zip presses. “‘You famous and hiding from the creeps or something?”

”Zip…” warns Cargo.

Sol activated his blade, it’s tip lightly touching Zip’s throat, “I’d suggest you’d drop the topic”

Zip freezes. Cargo picks him up by the neck, pulling him away from Sol. “Apologies on behalf of my friend, sir.”