Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Really now?” one deadpans.

“That’s all you ever have for us,” a smaller one murmurs.

“I need you to construct a base around the colony ship, including barracks, a warehouse, and several landing pads.”

The lead bot raises an eyebrow; this was a monumental task for three people.

“I know it’s alot, But we do need a base of operations when we begin growing, I have a few allies on hecate if you need it.”

The bots grumble and slowly rise to their feet.

“Why aren’t you working now… -now?”
She started to touch the circles and try to turn it on.

The crests would not budge.

Warya landed in a park nearby and transformed into bot form.
“Come on!”
She tried anything possible.

The surface of the table reformed into a map of Clemency.

“Well that’s odd. Imdon’t want this.”
She tried to imagine the two guards movong while holding the tablet. She remembered seeing this in a movie, and thought it would work.

Stoneflow thinks about what he’s gonna do with the reward. If it’s money, I could grab myself some more parts and make myself look new and fresh. That’d be nice and fun.

1 Like

“Hey you! Are you coming?”
Ironjaw asked using his comms, preparing his engines to roll.

“Think I’m gonna take a quick nap…” Swingstep yawns, yanking his beret down over his eyes.

“All right.”
Ironjaw said, happy that Swing will finally stop doing stupid things.

1 Like

Haliaetus orders Gaia to meet him at the ship

These statues were not guardians, and therefore did not move.

@LTVmocs @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @Toa_Vladin the convoy entered the Howling Wastes. Gusts of wind whipped through the remains of spacecraft of mostly Cybertronian, Terran, Quintesson, and Nebulon origin, and great creaks and groans could be heard throughout the rolling landscape as the derelicts shifted from underneath millions of years worth of detritus.

Gaia complies.

1 Like

Haliaetus was waiting without his shell on “I’m going to be pulling recourses from hecate, and you’re going to help me.”

The noise from the wind wakes Swing. “Well, my Not-Dino Chompy friend, we have made it!”

@Toa_Vladin

“And these resources are?” Gaia asks, having his suspicions.

“Shanix saved up from over 20 million years, ships, and some friends.”