Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Stoneflow detransforms and stares at the ground “This isnt just me, right?”

Gaia’s components are silent for the duration of the voyage.

“Nope,” Salvage says regretfully, knowing what was coming. He and Bootleg deploy their weapons.

Stoneflow pulls out his pistol and prepares himself

Voltex saw Dicius came in
OOC: No there is not, Voltex called his sister to give him a ship
Jane sees the message and contacts Hecate back "How are you, no time, no see right Hecate?

OOC: No. You came here with your own ship.

Hecate: “Yeah, I guess so. How are you doing?”

@ToaNoah_WafflemeisterIronjaw transformed to bot form, letting his companion to jump out of his chest, on the ground.

Warya was flying above a street of poorer block of phlates.

OOC: NO I tell you I did not came with my own ship

Jade: “You know, my brother doesnt know we are friends” She began to laugh
Voltex looked at her and said “Something wrong Jade ?”
Jade answered “No everything is good”

OOC: Yes you came because I remember that I wondered why you came with a ship while Dicius used his regular alt mode. Also Jade can’t know who Dicius is and his name at all. Please recreate the reply and integrate what happened to the ship.
IC: Warya landed on a street and turned to robot mode.

OOC: Dude…I know better, he called his sister in the beginning to give him a ship, and then it went back.
and i edit it

OOC: NO YOU DON’T. Sorry but this really annoys me. I remember clearly. Am vorbit pe mesajul privat ca ma tot intrebai daca Voltex ar putea sa ma vada pe mine si pe ceilalti de sus, din nava.
IC: Hecate: “Meh.”
Dicius: “Are you going to leave your ship there?”

OOC:

IC: haliaetus lands at hecate

2 Likes

OOC: Ok fine no problem
Voltex: "Scrap I forgot about my ship, I thought it was destroyed after all that happend, Jade open the hanger. She opened it.
Voltex: “I´ll see you in a bit Dicius” Then he jumps to get his ship back
Jade: “Hecate wanna meet?” she asked

Dicius remained in the ship.

“Yeah, sure! When?”

Swing falls to the grounds, landing on his feet/tires. He begins to show off his ability, rolling around in figure-8’s while in robot form.

Voltex landend a superhero landing, and he went to his ship and started, and he followed Jade to there destination.
Jade: “Lets meet now, what you say ?”

“Now? You mean now now? i don’t know. I have to finish a painting, you know? And I am still on Hecate.”

Jade: “Yes I was think now, to get too know each other better”

“I think we already know pretty well…” She said, looking at her painting. “Fine. Cybertron or Hecate?”

“Well I meant you too know my brother and me to know your husband” She looked back at Dicius “Yes lets meet cybertron at PaxTech”

“My husband isn’t here. He is on Cybertron. But fine. I am coming. See you there.”
She left her house and headed to the nearest space bridge.
OOC: Gtg.

“Alright” she put on autopilot and turned her chair and ask the fellow cybertronian
“Hey there, my name Jade and you are ?” she asked him