Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

@Chromeharpoon

“So, Bootleg, what’s your plan for finding this quantum drive?” Swing asks, unsure.

“Uh, we’re gonna put that on hold for just a bit,” Bootleg says nervously as the rumbling continues.

“I can’t tell where it’s coming from,” Salvage blurts, snapping his head this way and that.

Haliaetus exits the ship, looking at the team, “reconvene in an hour, that should be long enough for me to gather everything.”

“Never seen- er- felt an earthquake before?” Swing asks, confused.

“That ain’t no earthquake,” Bootleg corrects Swingstep.

@LTVmocs @Toa_Vladin

Almost as if on cue, a massive, silver, worm-like monstrosity, its’ body covered almost completely in saws and grinders, erupted out of the ground, sending scrap flying. A red glow illuminated it’s hideous maw as it let out a ghastly cry somewhere between a shriek and a howl.

“Driller!” Salvage proclaimed as he and Bootleg fired upon the beast.

2 Likes

Haliaetus comms someone as he goes to his bank to withdraw everything

Hecations would pay him no mind so long as he wasn’t within his shell. His ship, however, was being approached by Polyhex security, as it matched the profile of the vessel that attacked the Tomb of the Primes the day before.

After doing so he look for a merchant to purchase more ships of the same model

Lifter walked up to ship, “hello officers, is there an issue?”

“You mind if we give your ship a quick look?” an officer requests.

As Haliaetus walked, he passed several shellmakers sculpting blank protoforms in a nearby park.

“Shure, let me just get me…oh…huh…”

Haliaetus looked over, admiring the work

“Problem?” the officer asks.

Gaia’s components remain in the ship, as they would be recognized and detained by law enforcement.

A few of the shellmakers wave to him.

“I left my keys at home, let me go grab those.”

He waved back

Keys,” the officer repeats, suspicious. Keys for a spacecraft were practically unheard of.

“what? I like the novelty, I am from junkion after all.”

1 Like

The officer nods slowly. The ship certainly didn’t look junkion in origin, but in the world of the Transformers, nothing is what it seems appearances could always be deceiving.

He walked in the direction of haliaetus.

Haliaetus continued walking to a merchant

The officers wait by the ship.

Haliaetus would soon find one.

Lifter meets up with haliaetus and quietly in forms him of the officers, to which Hali sent a message to great cannon to take off and head back

Great Cannon begins to do so.

“Wait, I thought the wee lad said he didn’t have 'is keys,” a Minicon points out. Realizing that something is amiss, they order the ship to land.

“Uh, boss?” Great cannon asks, idling the ship about twenty feet above the landing pad, “Any suggestions?”

‘head back, fire if necessary.’ he messaged