Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“YES!” Swing cheers, pumping a fist in the air, too excited to notice poor Salvage dangling from the tendrils.

“Yeah, great work man,” Salvage hurriedly compliments, “now could you lend a bot a hand?!”

“Sorry!” Swing yells in his Australian accent, swinging the golf club at the tendrils.

The saws on the tendrils bite into the club, doing no damage. The Driller lunges for Swing with it’s mouth wide open, bathing the golf cart in a hellish red light.

“Dear me!” Swing shouts, lunging to the side, praying the mouth would not close on his leg as he rolled across the dust.

The Driller just missed Swing. It burrowed into the ground, carrying Salvage with it.

“Anytime now, g-!” he began to shout before he disappeared below the scrap metal.

Haliaetus stood up within the ambulance, “could you let me out?”

The deployers inside look confused. This bot had just been in great pain moments ago.

Great Cannon continues to try and evade his pursuers as they fire upon the stabilizers.

“just a slight dislocation within my old systems,” he assured

The deployers nod. “Mind if we get you somewhere to get it worked out?”

The ships’ right stabilizer is hit and it begins to dive toward a hot spot below. Great Cannon guides the ship into a crash landing that adds mostly cosmetic damage.

Stoneflow sighs and stows away his gun. He transforms into Dropship mode to lure away the beast.

The Driller bursts out of the ground, screeching and with a screaming Salvage in tow. It sees Stoneflow flying away, and moves to give chase. Bootleg pursues it, firing missiles and plasma.

Swingstep yells in fury, chucking his club in an act of desperation.

The club is wedged into a joint, causing the Driller to stop and return it’s attention to the thrower. Bootleg took this opportunity to send a missile at the creature’s mouth. It hits, causing great harm.

Stoneflow circles back around to further confuse the creature. Maybe I should just get everyone on and yeet away

1 Like

The Driller takes its’ gaze of Swingstep to track Stoneflow, Energon dripping from it’s injured maw.

Swing shifts to his cart, and charges as fast as his electric engine could handle towards the driller. Why am I going to ruin my paint job for a bunch of strangers? He prepares to ram into the beast.

The blades covering the Drillers’ armor spun with lethal speed; Swing might want to reconsider his attack. The creature’s mouth however, would be easy to reach with a ranged weapon. Bootleg understood this and tried to focus his fire there.

Swing aborts at the last moment out of fear, instead grabbing a piece of junk and trying to ram it into the worm’s armor as a distraction.

The metal rod is torn to shreds by the spinning blades, and a tendril lunges for Swing.