Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Then, back to reality?”

“…” He turned around and headed back to the ship

“If there are no more questions or concerns,” Dark growled, scraping off melted monster from his armor, “I suggest we get moving before more show up.”

“Why not?” Zip rhetorically asks, preparing to run.

“I don’t see why not,” Mnemo supposes.

Back on Spirabilis, Liege, Daybreak, and Bootleg begin headed east.

Salvage[quote=“Jcton, post:11264, topic:45979”]
“I don’t remember much, I was doing a hacker job, trying to put the security system back online at the Basilica…other than that mostly blank…”
[/quote]

“I’m afraid I can’t be of much help in filling in the gaps,” admits Nightfall.

The lights grow in luminosity until the entire scene is white, and then fade as the two are awaken.

Mnemo’s two components combine, and he moves to assess Killstreak’s well-being.

Killstreak complies, still bewildered from having no one inside of her head anymore.

“How’re you feeling?” Mnemo asks.

“I feel whole again,” she says. “Like, I had forgotten what it felt like to be 100% in control of myself. Thank you. How much do I owe you?” Killstreak reaches into her pockets to retrieves some Shanix, not considering the currency barrier.

“Nothing,” says Mnemo. “Technically, I’m not working today.”

“What?” Killstreak spits, shocked. In the Guild, everyone seems to charge you for everything.

“I mean, if you insist…” Mnemo jokingly responds.

“Thank you. So much.” Killstreak smiles. “Do I have permission to leave?”

Mnemo nods.

“Then have a spectacular (Cybertronian word for “day”),” she farewells as she exits the room.

“Same to you,” responds Mnemo.

Firestorm and Seraphicon follow, alert and keeping a watchful vigil for any threats.

Simulare flew past them, probably trailing the insecticons, “I’m not equipped for this!” He shouted as he passed

Seraphicon requests Simulare bring the Insecticons into clear firing range of him (Seraphicon) and get out of the line of fire.

Firestorm calls out, “I will want a word with you once your pursuers have been dealt with.”