Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Not even a spider…” he grumbles, weapons clattering as he runs.

OOC: I’m just imagining Samwise Gamgee

“the bugs.”

“I’d rather we not have to be stopped to fight every monster that comes our way.” Firestorm said.

“The Knight is right,” said Dark, “If we did that, we pretty much leave the Emberstone to be claimed by The Heralds.”

The Knight looks at Simulare, “And why didn’t stay near the rest of us and let us try to help you get rid of those pests?” Dark growled.

“there wasn’t a swarm at first.”

“Just, please, stick with the group.” Firestorm groaned, “It will increase our chances of surviving this mission.”

“Okay, but it’ll be a two-way trip, right? With the magic thingy we can just go back and kill them all!”

“If all goes well,” Seraphicon said, “The Emberstone should be able to heal the planet and its inhabitants once the corruption has been removed from it.”

“But, the animals, they’ll still be monsters, right?”

As long as no one tries to stop Killstreak, she leaves the facility to return to her ship.

1 Like

“very well.”

1 Like

“That I am unsure about.” Seraphicon said. “I hope that the stone will be able to heal them and remove whatever blight has mutated them like this.”

Firestorm nods, “Good to hear.” He said to Simulare.

OOC: @Chromeharpoon, how much more until the Relic Hunters reach the Emberstone?

“As long as I get to kill a spider, I’ll say this is a successful safari.” Zipline then begins to imitate an Australian survivalist. “Today, on Zipline’s Quest for Chaos, we venture an alien jungle planet. No signs of sentient life yet. Other than that which we brought with us.”

OOC: sorry for the wait.

IC: Bootleg, Liege, and Daybreak continue eastward. Beta Maxx still rested in Seraphicon’s grip, in weapon mode.

Firestorm kept moving as quick as he could while keeping with the group.

“Beta,” Seraphicon said, “let me know if you want to not be in gun mode.”

“I’m fine as I am, currently,” Beta Maxx insists.

“…Would you mind if I critique your actions in your earlier confrontation with Rai’Kaiser?” he asks after a brief pause.

“May as well.” Seraphicon said, feeling that he probably, no, definitely; could’ve handled it better.

“I really only have two complaints,” says Beta.

“The first would be the timing. Perhaps you should’ve waited until after we’ve retrieved the Emberstone to confront Rai’kaiser?”

He nods, that wasn’t so helpful that they arrived at Spirabilis when he confronted him.

1 Like

“I realize that it wasn’t entirely in your control, however.”

1 Like

He just looks at Beta, his gaze telling him he knew that fairly well.

“Right, moving on,” says Beta.

“Secondly, I feel you should’ve discussed with Rai’kaiser more, before resorting to such measures as detainment and forced compliance.”