Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“He made a threat on everyone.” Seraphicon said, “how would you expect someone to react to that?” He asked.

OOC: out of curiosity, where is the Chimera Stone?

IC: Firestorm kept his scanners active, trying to eliminate the element of surprise from potential threats and to see if the Heralds were close so that the team would be able to somewhat prepare for them before an actual encounter.

1 Like

“Your reaction was understandable, I’ll give you that,” says Beta, “but again, you should’ve taken timing into account. We were all preparing to embark to the surface. At any other time we could’ve engaged Rai’kaiser and Simulare perhaps, but not at that moment.”

1 Like

“They are still sick (as in illness); dying to a poison that is slowly draining their strength and very life away like some kind of parasite.” He said.

“Of that I am aware,” Beta Maxx says. “And I realize that ultimately acted out of concern for them. That is admirable, as most, myself included, are not always so inclined to hold much care for bots such as they.”

1 Like

“They should be given every chance to change.” Seraphicon told him.

“Perhaps you are right,” Beta Maxx says. “And perhaps I truly agree with you. Sometimes I have trouble discerning my own opinions from those of others.”

Simulare listened discreetly

Beta Maxx hoped he was.

1 Like

“Makes sense considering you have access to the knowledge of every Spark in both the Allspark and in the living world.” He said.

“Perhaps you or Liege could talk to him next time; with his silver tongue and your incomprehensible knowledge and wisdom, it could yield a better result than my attempts.” Seraphicon said.

“Look, I just can’t stand seeing people hurting themselves like that; they chain themselves with more hurt just to satisfy some level of their pride or own desires because they feel there is nowhere else to turn for strength.” Seraphicon told Beta Maxx.

Beta Maxx is silent, pondering these words.

Megabolt cuts through the infected trees in his path with beam emitters, while Infernocus kicked, swatted, and uprooted anything in his way, growling furiously, flames dancing off his armor.

1 Like

Firestorm urged everyone to move as fast as they could, even offering to have Dark take the proverbial wheel and have him carry Bootleg piggyback style.

Bootleg accepts the offer.

Dark shows up and quickly grabs Bootleg and begins carrying him piggyback.

OOC: how much farther to the stone?

“Hi-ho, Silver! Away!” shouts Bootleg as he deploys his weapons.

This makes him a bit unsteady due to the balance being off, “Careful with those, I’m not very balanced with you doing that.” Dark told him.

Seraphicon waited for Beta to respond.

Bootleg sighs and retracts his armaments.

Beta had nothing more to say for the time being.

Simulare flew up to get a bird’s eye view, hopefully seeing infernicus

The heralds were hidden under the thick canopy.

Simulare might, however, see what might be part of a massive stone temple jutting out of the stone and techno-organic biomass.

He flew down, “there’s a temple that way,” he tells everyone, pointing to the direction

“Is it in our path?” Firestorm asked.