Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

It was.

Firestorm tells Simulare, “Try to see if the Emberstone is there; also, the Heralds won’t be very hard to miss with them tending to leave a wake of destruction behind them.” He told the Combiner, essentially saying that The Heralds could also help in indicating the exact location of the Emberstone via their trajectory.

“When you have the scouting info gathered, don’t go for the stone; return to us and report your findings.”

(@Ace)

Infernocus, Megabolt, and Thunderclash near the temple. Spying its’ guardian, they pause.

“Huh, that might pose a bit of a challenge,” calmly comments Thunderclash.

Megabolt cracks his knuckles. “Good,” he says, cocksure. “That’s something I’ve been itching for this past week and a half.”

Infernocus simply laughs, lowly and cruelly.

Firestorm began to pick up his pace, he had a feeling in his Spark, both of them, that, true to the pattern thus far, the Heralds likely are nearing the Stone’s location and were at least as close as they were.

He tells the others to do the same.

OOC: basically a gut feeling.

Back on Cybertron, Nemesis Prime and Ramjet observe Cybertron from Unicron’s sparkchamber.

“You know,” the false Prime says to the madman, “it might not be so obvious, but I actually admire you somewhat.”

“Is that so?” replies Ramjet.

Nemesis Prime nods.

“Indeed,” he affirms. “Early on, you knew what it took me eons to realize.”

“And what would that be?”

1 Like

“How do the heralds know where it is?” asks Zip, thinking more than he has all day.

As Killstreak exits, she prepares to take off. She leans on her toes, and- Nothing happens. She tries again. Could Split have scanned the transformation rather than me? she wonders. She walks the direction hushed had come, tiring to remember how exactly she came by the stealth jet.

“They could sense the power of the Relics.” Firestorm guesses.

“The perils of loyalty, Ramjet,” Nemesis Prime continues. “Blind servitude.”

“You devote yourself entirely to another, giving everything you have for his cause and then some, and in the end, what do you receive, in return? What is your reward for your sacrifice and devotion?”

“Sitting through haughty monologues?” drones Ramjet.

Nemesis Prime chuckles.

“I… Vector Sigma told them, actually,” admits Beta Maxx.

Simulare beelines to the temple to scout ahead

“And he didn’t think to tell us? I thought we were friends!” whines Zipline.

“Until you rescued me, he…we… I had no way of doing so,” says Beta Maxx. “Nemesis Prime forced the information on the Prime colonies and their relics out of us right as you all were preparing to leave the Commonwealth.”

Hyper-light nods,
“Cool…where are we BTW?”

Windstripe drives around in the strange forest. He looks for signs of the other party that might be out there,

“Right now, we’re on Quintus Prime’s colony,” explains Nightfall. “Spira-whatever. More specifically, though, you’re in the medbay of our ship.”

There was a sign of life, but not one Windstripe might appreciate.

A Predacon with torn armor, and tattered wings, its’ armor and overall grotesque appearance marking it as corrupted by the Emberstone, leaps out at him from the right.

OOC: so… is the RP still resetting today?

OOC: not quite; it still has at least one more day left.

IC: Seraphicon and Firestorm look like they are betrayed, angry and very afraid (as in the ‘oh crap’ kind of afraid) all at once.

“Well, we certainly didn’t sell you out by choice!” clarifies Beta Maxx.

Simulare flew close to the temple, still scouting

OOC: wait just a moment, please. I can’t start up the temple til I get home.

1 Like

OOC: my apologies

OOC: it’s all good.

Zipline yawns, ready to enter the temple.