Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

The Omega Whip cannons fire in the path that both Infernocus and Simulare were traveling, The resulting explosion sends Rupture tumbling and the rest of Infernocus flying backward.

Simulare narrowly dodged, though takes severe damage to the underside of the ship, before crashing into the hangar

Nightfall and Salvage run into the hangar.

He reformed into robot mode, his arms barely existing and his torso severely damaged to the point much of the endoskeleton was exposed, with his right leg crushed.

“Stargazer, help me out here,” Nightfall requests of Salvage as she moves to grab Simulare and drag him to sickbay.

Barely conscious he shifts his body to a size that was more easily movable

Nightfall and Salvage begin to drag the wounded Simulare to sickbay.

Sol watched for any sign that infernicus was still coming

Firestorm was becoming wreathed in flames as all his thoughts and emotions spiraled into one thing: wrath; pure, unchecked wrath.

Dark, being the one most benefited of this, looked for any Heralds or any blighted creatures that were stupid enough to challenge him just so he could unleash their fury upon the unfortunate souls that crossed them.

Slowly, now that the Emberstone was gone, the blighted landscape was beginning to heal.

“Give me something to shoot at!” Zip begs, rocket launcher and rifle at the ready.

Dark’s eyes went a deep violet, like Dark Energon itself, and let loose an extremely loud, howling roar of anger as he unleashed a massive stream of flames into the sky as if to try and reach Cybertron and burn the Heralds from his far-distant location.

A futile effort but they did not care; they were angry, they failed…they just saw the very future of their existence become that much darker as a corrupted Emberstone was now in the possession of the most evil beings alive in the universe.

1 Like

Windstripe goes into robot form,
“You remind me of someone. Though that wouldn’t be nice of me to compare the two of you.”

Hiper-light chats,
“Huh, what kind of software are you running on this bucket?”

OOC: For reference Hyper-light likes to call machines that he has not imputed software for “bucket(s)”

1 Like

The Predacon suddenly goes limp, however the glow in its’ eyes would assure Windstripe that it wasn’t dead.

Nightfall had left to assist Salvage in seeing Simulare to sickbay. She’d never admit it, but the irony of the situation brought her a small measure of satisfaction.

Infernocus and Ramjet leave Spirabilis.

Daybreak, Bootleg, Liege Maximo, and Beta Maxx begin to return to the ship.

“What about Firestorm?” Seraphicon asked.

Dark growled, more beast-like than normal. His eyes darted about, looking for anything that would be unfortunate enough to cross him.

His armor looked more as if this bestial form was his natural-born one.

He roared again in rage,seeming to be frozen to the spot where he stood.

" 'Ey, buddy," Bootleg says to Firestorm. “You good? I mean, aside from our current situation, of course.”

The gaze Bootleg got in response was the fuel of nightmares: a predator locked and focused onto their prey.

He tenses to attack.

“We should probably start running.” Seraphicon said right before doing just that, while carrying Bootleg, and heading for the ship. “Guys, we have a problem.” He said on the comlink.

Dark let loose another angry roar as he gave chase.

“Whoa, hey!” Bootleg protests. “Y’gotta chill, man; we ain’t the bad guys here.”

“… Well, most of us ain’t, at least.”

1 Like

He only roars, picking up speed as he sets off blasts in the ground to push himself closer to his target.

“I don’t think he can quite hear us at the moment.” Seraphicon said, trying to pick up speed.

“Seraphicon to Excalibur!” The Angelicon said in the comlink, the panic starting to set in.

OOC: “The Force moves darkly around a creature that’s about to kill.” Chiruit Imwe(?) from Rouge One: A Star Wars Story.

“What is it now?!” asks Nightfall.

This is shaping up to be one helluva bad day, she thinks.