Transformers: Universal Devistation

“I feel like cutting his legs off is a bit much for something like that…”

“Well, he also was an emotional train wreck at the time, dude had no control of his emotions, no concern for the consequences of his actions.”

1 Like

“Well I guess that’s a bit more understandable. And what after that?”

“Well, we got attacked by a space station, Axis became a person, When I first laid optics on her, I thought , uh, well, nevermind, After that we went to Cybertron, did stuff there, and went to other planets to collect more relics.”

1 Like

“And I believe that roughly brings us here?”

“Yeah.”

1 Like

“Well what are some of the things you’ve done during your stay here?”

“Well, There was Groanious, who has no control of his actions, Got butthurt over his girlfriend, and blew up most of the ship, seriously injuring me. Then gor got butt hurt over something stupid, and killed one of the seacons. Then we did some stuff and Scourge told us that we had to jump through all these hoops to prove that we were worthy to fight him, I got fed up with it, and I pretty much insulted him into fighting us. Everyone stood there and watched me get my butt handed to me. Then Axis turned into a bird, and have me some sorta power up, which allowed me to defeat scourge.”

1 Like

“So tell me. What do you think of this world?”

“I’m not really sure, It’s certainly not Cybertron.”

1 Like

“It certainly is not.”
He chuckled.

“So, what’s your job here?”

1 Like

“Here we don’t really have specific tasks. Some have established roles, such as the dinobots, or the king, but no one here really has a ‘job’. We just go about living our lives, helping each other out, and go to the king if there is an issue we ourselves cannot solve.”

“And do you have an issue that you cannot solve?”

1 Like

“Well not currently. Anyway, it seems we have arrived at our destination.”
The two stood at the edge of a vast arctic expanse. Snow as far as the eye could see.

"It’s beautiful. "

1 Like

“Why thank you. Anyway, let’s see if I can find my cave.”
He walks a ways out into the snow, sniffing as he goes. Eventually he stops and starts pawing at the snow.

“Is it here?”

1 Like

“Yes. Just give me a moment. The entrance always gets snowed over while I’m away.”
He keeps digging until the path leading to his cave is revealed, and he walks in.

“You, need any help with that?”

1 Like