Transformers: Universal Devistation

“What do you propose for this army of yours?”

1 Like

“Simple enough. We assemble the finest warriors from each region of the globe, and train them to act as a single fighting unit.”
He transforms.
“Name’s Polar Claw by the way.”

1 Like

“Nice to meet you Polar Claw, I am Direwolf. So, why do you propose that we should create an Army?”

1 Like

“Well I don’t know about you, but personally, I don’t trust a handful of dumb dino dimwits to guard the entire planet from the threat of invasion.”

“Who do you propose would lead this army? And whom would they be fighting against?”

1 Like

“We fight against potential threats. Invaders who wish us harm!”

“And who would lead this army?”

1 Like

“Well you of course, and a single general from each region.”

“That sounds reasonable.”

1 Like

“I’m glad you think so. Scourge never agreed with me.”
Just then a large woolly mammoth approached the three bots. He towered over all of them.
@Traykar

“Hi,”

1 Like

The mammoth stood there silent until Polar Claw nudged him with this elbow.
“Come one man. Introduce yourself. I’m trying to make a presentation here.”
He whispered. The mammoth then spoke. His voice was deep and commanding. The kind of voice that demands respect. He spoke in a rather thick Russian accent.
“My name is Convoy. Big Convoy.”

“That’s a strange name for a mammoth.”

1 Like

OOC: where’s magmatron?

1 Like

OOC: In due time.
“Is name I have. You have problem with my name?”
He said, sounding agitated.

OOC: also convoy is a military rank, not a name

1 Like

OOC: Well in the cannon universe you’re thinking of maybe, but this is an alternate dimension. Also, what kind of name is “Big”?

OOC: It’s a line of trucks. =P, but I do understand that is what they call optimus prime and his successors in Japan.

1 Like

OOC: a poorly translated one

1 Like

“Tell me little wolf. You have problem with name I have? Because if you do, I soon have problem with you.”
He says threateningly, poking Dire with his trunk on that last syllable.