Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Yes Lord magmatron?” Asked halfshell

2 Likes

“Lord? Why I’m flattered. Though I’m just a general. Anyway, our new king requests your presence at the shore.”

“You are magmatron, correct? Since when has the destron emperor of destruction submitted to a king?”

1 Like

“I’ve never been an emperor, and quite frankly I’m not sure how you know who I am, but our king has given and order.”

“After galvatron you are,” said coelagon

“It’s fine guys, we can just make a new boat.” Direwolf yelled.

“Galvatron? The only Galvatron I know of is some kook we had executed a long time ago.”

“It really is not trouble.”
Said the pterosaur.

“We are on a schedule after all.”
Said the t.rex.

“Schedule?”

1 Like

“Why of course. There’s still more regions to see after this one.”
-Polar Claw.

“Yeah, but it isn’t like they’re going anywhere.”

1 Like

“So you’re not the heroic leader who faught for destron equality?”

1 Like

“True. However, you are the king, and one must not keep a king waiting.”
-Polar Claw

“Listen here. I don’t know who you are, or what a destron is, but honestly I’m getting quite fed up with you.”
He dives back down and pushes the ship towards the shore.

“What do you think I am? Some sort of tyrant who’d cut off heads at the first inconvenience?”

1 Like

“Why never. However, you must expect certain things with your new title.”
-Polar Claw

“No, I won’t become this preconception of how you guys think I should act as king, I work to serve the people, not the other way around.”

1 Like

“Very well.”
-Polar Claw.

“Then what shall you have us do?”
-Tigatron

“Well, I think we should build a boat, for this, I, uh, think we need some logs, so, we should cut down some trees.”

OOC: I’ll be off for a bit

1 Like

“There no need to cut trees when Big Convoy is around.”
He lifts Dire off his back with his trunk and sets him on the ground. He then walks over to a nearby tree, and wraps his trunk around it. He then rips it out of the ground, and throws it near the others. He does the same with several other trees.

“Well done! Now, we need some way to fasten them together.”

1 Like

Magmatron’s pterosaur form flew over the trees and brought back some vines. Big Convoy walks back to the group.
“Happy to be of assistance.”
He says.