Transformers: Universal Devistation

The pleaseo portion notices the raft, and abandons the seacons. He heads over to them and starts to push them farther out.

Gronius started to fly above the dust. It was above the giant, so he couldn’t saw his head.

1 Like

Maximus shoots at the giant, still trying to bait it.
@Ace

“That’s it! I enter there!”
Gronius entered in the dust cloud, but before he could see something, he hit his head into giant’s butt. Then he felled on the ground not far away by Maximus.
@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

“Glad you could join the party. Hey, do you think you could fly me up to the top of this thing?”

Gronius looked to the sky, without saying anything.

“What are you looking at? Its just nothing but dust.”

“I—”
OOC: Got to go. I will return soon.

1 Like

“Forget it. You just keep fighting. I’ll try and find a way up this thing.”
Maximus runs off, vanishing into the dust.
@Ace

1 Like

“Wait!”

1 Like

Maximus was already too far gone to hear.

“Slag!”
Gronius started to climb on giant’s foot.
“Why this dust remain in air?”
@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

Maximus finds the back of the giant’s other leg, which given the giant’s size, was still a considerable distance from Gronius.

Gronius looked around, and saw Maximus.
“He is too far away to hear me!”

1 Like

Maximus began scaling the giant’s leg, though being careful, as he couldn’t see two feet in front of him. (Which is pretty significant with them being giant robots and all)

1 Like

Gronius arrived at giant’s butt. He took his sword and put it into it (not in the hole, that would be horrible).

1 Like

Maximus had made his way up to the wait.
“Gronius! What are you doing? I don’t think taring this guy a new one is really on the top of the priority list.”

“Sorry, but I want him to pay! He destroyed my day!”
He put his sword back on his back.
“Let’s go to the head!”

“That’s kinda the plan.”
Maximus continues to climb.

“Idea!”
He transformed into a dragon and took Maximus on his back. He started to fly around his body.

1 Like