Transformers: Universal Devistation

OOC: ace waits…

1 Like

Keeping his gun trained on the decepticon newcomer, while walking over to the incapacitated bot. He glances down, puts his foot under him, and flips the body over, so that he’s laying on his back, and Maximus takes a look at the faction symbol.
“Ugh. Predacon”
He says, looking back up at the blue decepticon.
“You there, tell me your name, NOW!”

Dire was leaking energon from several places, and was badly burned.

The other two bodies were still in the plane.

bombor pushes Maximus, and knocks his gun out of his hand
“I am bombor, and like most people, I DON’T LIKE HAVING GUNS POINTED IN MY FACE”
he punches Maximus in the face

1 Like

Maximus glares at the con, and puts his weapon away. Looking at the stasis locked predacon, he lifts him up but the shoulders, and drags him to his ship. Once inside, he takes the chip out of the back of his head, and puts it back in the ship console. He drags the body to the CR Chamber and puts him inside.
“Axis, begin repair sequence.”
Stepping back outside, he looks at Bombor.
“Alright. Lets try that again.”

bombor looks suspiciously at the Maximal
"that’s better. now where are we? who are you?

“My name is Maximus Primal. And as for where we are, I know just as much as you do. By the looks of it, we’re on good 'ol Cybertron, but it’s oddly quite and devoid of life.”
Maximus walks over to the crashed seaker and drags out on of the two other bodies.
“While you’er here, how about you help me.”

It’s said that one cannot dream from stasis, that such phenomenon is the Cybertronian’s sensors receving corrupted data, from damages hardware. Dire wasn’t sure which was truly the case. Either way, he say his life flash before him: His construction, to his job, To the time he was inducted into the Games, and seized the final kill, earning victory to the Predacons, to the destruction of crystal city and his induction into the Kospegos, up until his eventual employment from Megatron.

@MaxinePrimal

One body was a Maximal, the other a Predacon.

1 Like

“all right”
bombor approaches cautiously

Maximus looks at the two bodies pulled out of the fire.
“So we got two preds and a maximal, but they don’t look like anyone I’ve ever heard of.”
He then looks to Bombor.
“So what about you? What were you up to before you got here, and what happened to the army of cons in that war ship of yours?”

“Agh! MAXIMAL TORTURE CHAMBER!” Dire yelled, greatly disturbed by his soroundings.

bombor looks a little more relaxed
“I am bombor, a decepticon warrior. I was there on the ship, going to talk to lord Megatron when everything went to scrap. no one else is on the ship.”

1 Like

Maximus hears the screaming from outside the ship.
“Crap. Hold on a minute.”
He runs back to his ship, and gets inside.
“Axis, open the chamber”
As the door opens Maximus quickly moves in front of it, ready to face the distressed pred.

“Ahg! The Energon!” Direwolf shouted as he shoved past Maximus to get to the Seeker.

“Hold on! Slow down!”
He follows the panicked predacon out the ship back to the wreckage.

“Megatron, is going to rip out my spark casing!” He mumbled to himself as he began to pace about.

“Slow down a minute. Where ever we are, I don’t think anyone is going to find us. So how about you calm down and explain yourself.”

“Are you Maximal Command Security force? Predacon Secret Police? Some manner of Micromaster?”

OOC: no, an action master!

1 Like

“No. I’m not any of those. Just a Maximal explorer, out on my own.”