Transformers: Universal Devistation

Direwolf sliced his legs off. “All yours Squid Jet Man.”

@Ace

OOC: Holy crap! Don’t you think that’s a bit far?
IC: Maximus screams in pain. He quickly takes out his blade, but not to fight. Merely for support.

OOC: Meh, loyalty is a hard thing to earn.

IC: “You know what your problem is? It’s respect. You think that you’re the Centre of the universe, and everyone else just needs to bow down to your comands. Tell me, do you feel in charge here? That you are in control of the situation? I refuse to slavishly obey your every waking need. I’m not your squire, I’m not your soldier, and I’m sure as heck not your butler.”

1 Like

“I-I was a fool… You are right. Having this glowing rock in my chest may make me leader, but it does not earn your respect. I just wish I could have learned that sooner… I was never fit to lead… Vector Prime… was wrong…”

“You’re dang right man.”

“Go ahead, strike me down. Finish me. I’ll never be able to beat Unicron, none of us will. Just do the job for him. I’m no good anyway…”
The lights in his eyes begin to dim and flicker due to the energon loss.

“Eh, that’s not my job.” He replied as he started patching up Maximus’s stump legs.

“What are you doing… What have I done to deserve this?”

“Squid man said to beat you up and definitely not to off you.”

@Ace

1 Like

“I have failed you… I should have tried to earn your respect, instead of assuming that the Matrix gave it to me… I hope that wherever this path takes you, that you find the respect you deserve.”
Maximus looses grip of the Time Blade, and falls to the ground.

Direwolf poked Maximus with a stick.“You dead?”

1 Like

A voice came from his body.
“Warning. Damage severe. Require immediate repair. Initiating stasis lock.”

“Dag nab it, I only cut off your legs. far weaker have survived worse.”

Ramjet took the matrix of leadership, “such a pesky thing, I would destroy it now if Optimus didn’t want it.”

“Warning. Energon loss critical. Require immediate attention. Unite will go offline in 30 cycles if untreated.”

“Squidman, you got like, 30 seconds to do whatever you wanted to do with Maximus before he goes offline.”

The Matix reacts drastically when Ramjet grabs it. Burning his hands.

“your job will be to serve Maximus and relay everything to me as my spy,” explained ramjet as he giggles at the pain

‘Uh, I already cut off his legs. And said that I wasn’t working for him anymore.’

1 Like

“consider this training, as you don’t know things required for the job yet, as for the leg removal I’ll make a slight edit.”