Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Why are do they all do that?”
The chip flies off, and Maximus frantically swims for it, barely catching it.
“Scrap that was close.”
He then re inserts the chip in his head. He then grabs onto a passing piranha drone.
“Lets see what makes you tick.”
He draws the time blade, and slashes the drone down the length of its stomach. Maximus opens it up, and finds the bomb. He then rips it out and throws it at a squid drone below.

Another drone shot and destroyed the one Maximus was with

1 Like

“You will see, prepare to see HELL’S DANCE!”
OOC: I just had a funny idea.
From a little device from Gronius’s belt the music “Pump It” sounded.

First, Gronius started to shake his head. Then, when he heard the first “Pump It”, he started to dance into a chaotic rhythm. His dance was a true disaster, because his dance moves in the dragon form were actually a combination of galaxy’s most powerful battle moves. Hundreds of drones and their replacements were destroyed by Gronius’s claws, wings, or spikes.The drones were keep coming, but right then the music entered in the second, more hot part when the woman started to sing. Then Gronius entered in the War Mode.Thousand of machine guns were forming on his body, wings, arm and legs, and the whole body was covered in an ultimate armor, with a horn on his nose. The machine guns were shooting in every drone, while Gronius was just… dancing! At the end of the music, every drone was destroyed.
“What can I say? I love the music from Earth!”

1 Like

Then more drones came

“So do I. That being said, please never do that again, or at the very least, make sure I’m not near you when you do it.”
Maximus grabs onto another sting ray drone, and rips out the propeller system in its rear. He then quickly swims away before the drone explodes.

1 Like

“enough!” Exclaimed turtler

1 Like

“Told ya. But here is thee effect: there are just 200-300 more drones, and I can’t see other coming.”
OOC: Ha ha ha. Funny right? I had this in my mind for a long time. I got to go. See ya!"

1 Like

“Hey! You’re back!”
Maximus says as he rips a tentacle off of a squid drone. He ties it around his waist while fiddling with some wires out of the propellers.

1 Like

OOC: Please, @ me in the nest reply, to see what I missed more easily tomorrow. Bye.

1 Like

OOC: Sure. @Toa_Vladin
IC: Maximus attaches the propellers to the tentacle, which he ties around his mid section. Using those parts and a few other things, he had constructed a crude underwater jetpack.

1 Like

Turtler hit something on his wrist, causing the jetpack to explode

1 Like

“Effing how! I made sure that there weren’t any bombs in those parts!”
Maximus transformers and swims over to Turtler, and grabs onto the shell on his back.
“Listen, I tried being nice, I tried being reasonable. Heck I even offered up my ship! But I need that mask!”

“you may have it, if you can defeat king posiedon, god Neptune, and piranicon.”

1 Like

“Who?”

“meet us on the planet, then we’ll fight,” said turtler as he handed him a short range teleporter before teleporting away himself

1 Like

“Well at least he gave me an offer. Though I probably at least get Bombor and Direwolf before I leave.”
Now speaking to the whole team over comms.
“Alright everyone. I know hot to get the mask. I need everyone to come to my location immediately.”

turtler appeared at a city fortress on the planet as the pirate seacon ship landed

1 Like

“Can I have my sword back now?”

1 Like

“That depends. Do you have another blade I could borrow?”

OOC: but you literally stole it from him…