Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Oh. So he converted others into Micromasters. Anyway, so that was the point when everything went to scap.”

“What? No. That was the Builders coming into power.”

1 Like

“I know. I was just repeating where you left off.”

"Yes, so the Builders defeated Thunderwing, but Cybertron was a dead world: Most of the resources had been depleted. It was at this time that Humanity had discovered how to resurrect their dead. And they resurrected everyone. Everyone bar horrendous Criminals like Hitler or Spike Witwicky. So naturally The Builders wanted in on this, so they sent Fortress Maximus as their Representative, to try and broker a deal to get the technology. The Humans naturally said no. They instead gave him this doohicky that did something or something else, that somehow created Maximals as their desendents. Fort Max also decided that the Decepticons needed a group to descend from them, which is where the Predacons came from. You with me so far?

2 Likes

“Yeah I got it.”

“Right, well, the Builders weren’t as unified as they had first thought and used this as a means to continue their war through Gladiatorial Combat. Fort Max decided that was an acceptable outcome, as it would help ensure that there were enough resources to go around, as well as it preventing the war from spreading across the Galaxy. This is the Part where I come in. I was created by the doohicky that did something or something else, and I had lived in Crystal city for most of my life. At least until it was destroyed for the umpteenth time, I’ll get to that later, I lived in Crystal city, working as a small time courier, delivering packages to and from all across the city. It wasn’t glamerous, but it got the Energon on the table, and I was happy. Then, who the my outstanding luck, I was placed on a team, representing the Predacons, in one of matches.”

2 Likes

“So you weren’t Predacon by choice?”

“Uh, no. I guess. I was built a Predacon, and what I meant by representing the Predacons, was that a few Maximals and Predacons were selected to participate in every match, and both factions represented the rest of the city’s population.”

1 Like

“Wait, so let me get this straight. You could just be living your life, Maximal or Predacon, and at any moment, you couldn be forced into gladiatorial combat against your will?”

“Yes, that’s politics for you.”

1 Like

“Brutal.”

“Eh, it wasn’t too bad, I managed to off at least one of the Maximals before I got the slag beat out of me. I still lived though, which was good.”

1 Like

“Wow. Well what happened after that?”

“Well, the rest of my team that wasn’t dead managed to off the rest of the Maximals. I got patched up, and sent home, where I resumed my earlier practice, at least until the Uprising began.”

1 Like

“What was the uprising?”

"Well, there was this dude named Lio convoy or something, and he worked as the ref for several of the matches. One day, dude loses his marbles and shoots one of the Micro masters before saying something like,“The Games are rigged and the Builders suk. " Everyone loses their mind, the Builders attempt to send the Micro masters, as well as the Maximal Security Force and Predacon Secret Police, to go and quell the uprising. And they’ve been fighting ever since.”

1 Like

“Wow. So where were you when it started?”

“Eh, watching the match at a pub with a couple of my friends.”

2 Likes

“Well when did you get involved?”

“Involved? No, I did my best to stay out of it, hoping that it would just blow over. Safe to say, it didn’t. And the fighting eventually reached Crystal City and Razed it to the ground. After that, I pretty much drifted from place to place, doing odd jobs and helping out where I could, and that was where I learned of Megatron.”

1 Like