Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Oh, gosh! We need to fight as one!”

1 Like

Maximus lets out a yell of pain. His fingers so desperately close to the mask.

Gronius bite Neptunes’ leg, leaving Maximus free.

1 Like

Maximus is unable to move forward at all. Severely crippled, he reaches desperately for the mask. He gets a hold of it and pulls it towards him. It then begins to glow.

“Wear it! It will automatically heal you!”

“This thing wasn’t designed with cybertronians in mind. I don’t think that’ll work.”
At that moment, his chest automatically opens up, and the mask shoots a beam of power directly into his spark chamber. Maximus screams in agony.

Neptune kicked him a few miles away

OOC: How big is this arena?

“I wore it in my dimension! It works!”
Then he flied there and took the mask.

1 Like

OOC: it doesn’t have a definite size

2 Likes

When Gronius approached Maximus, some invisible force was keeping him away. Maximus screams grew louder and louder as he pagan to glow, and light burst out of his mouth and eyes.

1 Like

“THIS IS NOT MY FAULT!!!”

1 Like

Maximus floated off of the ground. The mask left his hands, still hovering in front of him. He glowed brighter and brighter.

“What is happening?”

1 Like

Maximus became so bright he was nearly blinding, before slowly floating to the ground. A massive burst of energy erupted from him, pushing everyone back. When they could look again, a great column of smoke rose from the ground where Maximus once was.

1 Like

Neptune blew away the smoke

Suddenly, a black and yellow beast leaped form the dark cloud, and landed on Neptune.

2 Likes

“wha?!” Exclaimed Neptune as he fell backwards

Gronius was something like:

1 Like

“Maximus Primal! Maximize!”
Maximus transformed to his robot mode, looking much different than before.

“Gronius! Take the mask!”
He threw the mask to Gronius, and then held up an open hand, fashioning himself a sword made of ice.

1 Like